HA Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HA Bridge

I'm having problems with the HA Bridge software which I use with Amazon Echo. The JowieHue plugin detects this as a second bridge and automatically adds it together with all the devices and I can't unregister it. I can remove it by deleting the bridge device and all associated devices but it keeps coming back. It also repeatedly throws an error: Error: (UpdateGroup):Object variable or With block variable not set.

Does anyone else get this problem? If so, did you manage to find a way round it? It's not a serious problem but it's filling the log with messages and adding extraneous devices.

Hardrada,

This issue will be resolved with the new version of the plugin, which should be published any day now. It will then recognize this fake bridge and ignore it.

Once you have implemented the new version, you might have to remove the extra devices that were created. It is best to disable the plugin before removing the devices.

thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thanks Wim, I upgraded to 1.1.2.8 but it crashes immediately with error Error: (BridgesFillByDevice):Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

UPDATE: Fixed by disabling plugin and deleting all Bridge devices. Working fine now, thanks Wim
      Last edited by Hardrada; February 7, 2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardrada View Post
        Thanks Wim, I upgraded to 1.1.2.8 but it crashes immediately with error Error: (BridgesFillByDevice):Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

UPDATE: Fixed by disabling plugin and deleting all Bridge devices. Working fine now, thanks Wim
        You made me jump Glad it got resolved!

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X