Weather Plugins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather Plugins

I'm new here.. What's the difference between all the weather plugins? They're using different data sources? Anything that displays active radar over an area? I keep seeing screenshots or pics of Radar Images, but i'm not sure if that's one of these plugins or what, any advice on choosing?

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
    I'm new here.. What's the difference between all the weather plugins? They're using different data sources? Anything that displays active radar over an area? I keep seeing screenshots or pics of Radar Images, but i'm not sure if that's one of these plugins or what, any advice on choosing?
    Yes using different sources, radar pictures you probley in HS touch and it's probley just pulling a webpage image from a website using an http get command. So in designer you would not need any weather plugin for that. Weather plugins more used for forecast and all the stats.

I use Weather underground as it uses local stations of my choice from thousands of places including local schools, airports, and peoples personal weather station.

Comment

Here utilize WeatherXML. (years now)

Does just about anything weather related these days.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Can you guys help me out? I lost track of this post. Is there a way to auto subscribe to posts you make? That should be a default.
        And, can you help me out with my RSS Weather Feed for Touch? I cannot figure it out. I have found the weather template in designer, but I can't get the RSS to work. I registered for Weather Underground, and have WeatherXML plugin installed as well as the UltraWeatherWU3 plugin installed.
        Here's a different post I asked for help, but I've had no replies.
        http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=184500

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
          Can you guys help me out? I lost track of this post. Is there a way to auto subscribe to posts you make? That should be a default.
          To subscribe to a thread, in particular this one, click on "Thread Tools" at the top of this page then "Subscribe To This Thread".
          Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Working...
          X