Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xiaomi - Yeelight and Vacumn Cleaner

Hi all,

Am new to Homeseer, just purchased the software yesterday and looking into getting some things I already have integrated.

The two which I cant seem to get working are the Yeelights and the automatic vacumn cleaner. Both of these will work directly with Alexa through skills however that doesnt really help me if I want Homeseer to be the heart of the system.

Any ideas on how I can get these to work?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Lawrage View Post
    Hi all,

Am new to Homeseer, just purchased the software yesterday and looking into getting some things I already have integrated.

The two which I cant seem to get working are the Yeelights and the automatic vacumn cleaner. Both of these will work directly with Alexa through skills however that doesnt really help me if I want Homeseer to be the heart of the system.

Any ideas on how I can get these to work?

Thanks.
    I am making incredibly slow progress on writing a Yeelight plugin, unfortunately with some slightly odd design decisions that they decided on makes my life slightly harder as I can't use existing SSDP discovery methods and I am having to write my own. I can't make promises that it will ever come to reality (I doubt I will actually use the bulb as I have Ikea bulbs for RGB uses) but if it does it will be weeks before I have anything suitable for testing.

I'm afraid the vacuum cleaner is something I have not looked at and likely won't, it's not a piece of equipment I would really buy and use myself. Unfortunately I've not seen any mention of anything else here either that suggests someone is looking at it.

Comment

Thanks Mrhappy.

Wont even bother with the Yeelights then, have ordered the Philips Hue starter kit and one of the limitlessled kits. Will give them both a go and see how they go.

Comment

Working...
      X