Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump. Anyone else seeing this. It screws up my whole irrigation system and I don't want to change like 50 events again...

Comment

Originally posted by jayman13 View Post
      Bump. Anyone else seeing this. It screws up my whole irrigation system and I don't want to change like 50 events again...
      Can you provide a screenshot of the event condition please?
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks for looking into this.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jayman13 View Post
          Thanks for looking into this.
          I think I have fixed the issue you reported. I also added a few new conditions to match what WeatherBug now provides. Once you install the update, please update/verify each event that uses a UltraWeatherBug condition so the correct condition is applied.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Seems to be working great and I have tried it on a number of events. Thanks!

Comment

Ultra,

I've been running the updated plugin for a couple of weeks and with the errors I'm getting in the status page, I am beginning to see errors in the logs which inidicate an improperly handled exception. Is there anything that can be done to mitigate this?

10/06/2014 2:16:25 AM UltraWeatherBug Error An unexpected error occured in the GetAlertsWeather function/subroutine: [System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.HSPI_WEATHERBUG.GetAlertsWeather(String strStationNumber)]
              10/06/2014 2:16:40 AM UltraWeatherBug Error An unexpected error occured in the GetAlertsWeather function/subroutine: [System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.HSPI_WEATHERBUG.GetAlertsWeather(String strStationNumber)]
              10/06/2014 2:16:56 AM UltraWeatherBug Error An unexpected error occured in the GetAlertsWeather function/subroutine: [System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.HSPI_WEATHERBUG.GetAlertsWeather(String strStationNumber)]
              10/06/2014 2:17:11 AM UltraWeatherBug Error An unexpected error occured in the GetLiveWeather function/subroutine: [System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid. --- System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value) at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.HSPI_WEATHERBUG.GetLiveWeather(String strStationNumber)]
              10/06/2014 2:17:27 AM UltraWeatherBug Error An unexpected error occured in the GetLiveWeather function/subroutine: [System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid. --- System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value) at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.HSPI_WEATHERBUG.GetLiveWeather(String strStationNumber)]
              10/06/2014 2:17:44 AM UltraWeatherBug Error An unexpected error occured in the GetLiveWeather function/subroutine: [System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid. --- System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value) at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.HSPI_WEATHERBUG.GetLiveWeather(String strStationNumber)]
              HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

There was a new update a couple of days ago. Did you update to that one?

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
                  Ultra,

I've been running the updated plugin for a couple of weeks and with the errors I'm getting in the status page, I am beginning to see errors in the logs which inidicate an improperly handled exception. Is there anything that can be done to mitigate this?

10/06/2014 2:16:25 AM UltraWeatherBug Error An unexpected error occured in the GetAlertsWeather function/subroutine: [System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.HSPI_WEATHERBUG.GetAlertsWeather(String strStationNumber)]
                  10/06/2014 2:16:40 AM UltraWeatherBug Error An unexpected error occured in the GetAlertsWeather function/subroutine: [System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.HSPI_WEATHERBUG.GetAlertsWeather(String strStationNumber)]
                  10/06/2014 2:16:56 AM UltraWeatherBug Error An unexpected error occured in the GetAlertsWeather function/subroutine: [System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.HSPI_WEATHERBUG.GetAlertsWeather(String strStationNumber)]
                  10/06/2014 2:17:11 AM UltraWeatherBug Error An unexpected error occured in the GetLiveWeather function/subroutine: [System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid. --- System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value) at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.HSPI_WEATHERBUG.GetLiveWeather(String strStationNumber)]
                  10/06/2014 2:17:27 AM UltraWeatherBug Error An unexpected error occured in the GetLiveWeather function/subroutine: [System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid. --- System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value) at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.HSPI_WEATHERBUG.GetLiveWeather(String strStationNumber)]
                  10/06/2014 2:17:44 AM UltraWeatherBug Error An unexpected error occured in the GetLiveWeather function/subroutine: [System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid. --- System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble( String Value) at HSPI_ULTRAWEATHERBUG.HSPI_WEATHERBUG.GetLiveWeather(String strStationNumber)]
                  Yes, I'll be updating the plug-in within the week to suppress these "errors". They occur when the WeatherBug servers don't return a response.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

Thanks Ultra... that would be real great!

Rob
                    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Ultrajones,

I was wondering how you were doing with managing these exceptions?
                      Do you have an ETA?

Thanks

Comment

The update was published sometime last week.

Comment

Since the last update, its been running real smooth with no errors. Thanks for your hard work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                          HSPro: 3.0.0.194
                          PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
                          HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                            The update was published sometime last week.
                            Sorry about that... I was watching here for an announcement.

Additionally, is there any way to tell if a station reports rain without adding them all in? I need to measure rainfall for my irrigation but sadly, the 3 stations I added don't indicate rainfall...

Robert

Comment

Have you tried to delete and re-create the device to see if that solves the issue?

Regards,
                              Ultrajones

Comment

Is there updated documentation somewhere for variables? I'm running ultraweatherbug3 in hs3 and I can get it to speak $todays-short-prediction or $forcast2.

Comment

Working...
                                X