Actions not triggered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actions not triggered

I recently updated to the latest version, because of the authorization issue. However, now actions doesn't trigger any more.

Seems fine, doesn't it?
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

yes it seems fine, could set the log level to Debug and see what's written in the logs when you manually run the event?

Comment

actually I think the problem is the trailing slash in your folder path, remove it.

Comment

Okay, I'll check. I thought I didn't see anything in the log, but here it is...

Code:
        jan-09 23:55:00    IFTTT    ERROR One or more errors occurred.
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Allright, I don't see anymore errors in the log, but IFTTT hasn't picked it up either. But it looks promising.

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
            Allright, I don't see anymore errors in the log, but IFTTT hasn't picked it up either. But it looks promising.
            so, is everything ok now?

Comment

Now it's back again! Aaaargh!

EDIT: I had to re-authroize for some reason.

Comment

not sure I understand, do you still have a problem?

FYI, the trailing slash problem has been fixed in version 3.0.1.1 available here: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=166057

Comment

No, it's working great. Thanks for following up.

Comment

Working...
                  X