Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ERROR Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strange, I don't see the same, but no it's not normal
    however I found one possible reason for this behavior. Please test version 3.0.0.9 attached, and please set the log level to debug so that I can see which folders are monitored.

technical details of the fix:
    the longpoll request used to monitor dropbox blocks for at least 30seconds, but the doc says (https://www.dropbox.com/developers/c...longpoll-delta) it can be up to 120seconds to avoid another problem, which I didn't know. So the 1 minute timeout I added for the http request may happen before the longpoll request returns, so I changed the timeout for the http request to 150 seconds

if you see the same error every 2min30secs with 3.0.0.9 then there is still a problem.
    Attached Files

Comment

Will try it later. Thanks.
      cheeryfool

Comment

Spud

I have been running 3.0.0.9 since Dec 5th and it worked as expected until this morning. When I exited my iOS GeoFence this morning, IFTTT dropped a file to DropBox but the Plugin threw this error again and it didn't process the file.

ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()

Looking back in the log the exact same error has fired 7 times since I installed 3.0.0.9, but none of the other occurrences have co-incided with a DropBox poll and it hasn't stopped subsequent files being picked up until this morning.

Let me know what else I can try and capture

Cheers
        James
        cheeryfool

Comment

have you already restarted the plugin? If you haven't please let the plugin run for some time, and see if it manage to process the file in dropbox or new files, maybe this is just a temporary problem on dropbox side.

also if the plugin is still running do you see this same error at regular intervals, or did it just threw it once?

Comment

This time I hadn't restarted the plugin, so it's still in the hung state. The file was dropped over 4 hours ago and hasn't been processed.

The error happened 6 times total before it stopped processing (over multiple days) and then a 7th time when the file was dropped this morning. It hasn't errored since but I think it's died.

I will leave it as-is for now and check to see if the process is still running when I get home later.
            cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
              This time I hadn't restarted the plugin, so it's still in the hung state. The file was dropped over 4 hours ago and hasn't been processed.

The error happened 6 times total before it stopped processing (over multiple days) and then a 7th time when the file was dropped this morning. It hasn't errored since but I think it's died.

I will leave it as-is for now and check to see if the process is still running when I get home later.
              OK, so PlugIn is actually still running. When I entered my GeoFence tonight it processed the file. It still hadn't processed the exit file from the exit folder from this morning, so I have now manually deleted that file from DropBox. We will see if it processes tomorrow's exit file. I haven't and won't touch the plugin until we see what happens next.

There are currently no additional log entries, other than the processing of tonight's entry file.
              cheeryfool

Comment

OK, so PlugIn is actually still running. When I entered my GeoFence tonight it processed the file. It still hadn't processed the exit file from the exit folder from this morning, so I have now manually deleted that file from DropBox. We will see if it processes tomorrow's exit file. I haven't and won't touch the plugin until we see what happens next.

There are currently no additional log entries, other than the processing of tonight's entry file.
                Well, it didn't process the exit folder this morning, but continues to process the enter folder. I repeatedly tested this by dropping txt files into the dropbox folders. So the crash is happening to an individual folder monitoring thread by the sounds of it. Still no further errors since the one mentioned above.

What else can I do to try and track this down?

Thanks
                James
                cheeryfool

Comment

Well, it didn't process the exit folder this morning, but continues to process the enter folder. I repeatedly tested this by dropping txt files into the dropbox folders. So the crash is happening to an individual folder monitoring thread by the sounds of it. Still no further errors since the one mentioned above.

What else can I do to try and track this down?

Thanks
                  James
                  Thank you for all your tests
                  Can you confirm that when you manually add a txt file in the exit folder it is neither processed nor deleted?

then please do the following test:
                  without restarting the plugin, add an action (any action willl do) to the exit event then delete it, the goal is to make the plugin refresh the threads that monitors the dropbox folder
                  after 30 seconds you should see some log lines like:
                  Thread #xxxx stopped monitoring folder yyyy
                  Thread #xxxx started monitoring folder yyyy

then retry to manually add a txt file to the exit dropbox folder

then please post the full logs

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                    Thank you for all your tests
                    Can you confirm that when you manually add a txt file in the exit folder it is neither processed nor deleted?

then please do the following test:
                    without restarting the plugin, add an action (any action willl do) to the exit event then delete it, the goal is to make the plugin refresh the threads that monitors the dropbox folder
                    after 30 seconds you should see some log lines like:

then retry to manually add a txt file to the exit dropbox folder

then please post the full logs

thanks

Firstly, yes not processed, nor deleted.

But, here's something that I hadn't checked previously...

Went in to the James Exit event to add an action as requested and the trigger in that event had disappeared and it was back at the new event default of: The time is... || (Choose Another. The other IFTTT events were still showing the IFTTT trigger.

So, rather than adding an action, I re-added the IFTTT trigger:

Here is the entire log snippet for this period

PHP Code:
                    Dec-12 10:28:21           IFTTT     INFO Stopped monitoring folder /public/ifttt/alerts/erin/exit
                    Dec-12 10:28:21           IFTTT     INFO Stopped monitoring folder /public/ifttt/alerts/james/enter
                    Dec
                    -12 10:28:20           IFTTT     DEBUG File Photo Sep 2316 02 32.txt found in /public/ifttt/alerts/james/exit/photo sep 2316 02 32.txt has a modified date older than 30 minutes
                    Dec
                    -12 10:28:20           IFTTT     INFO Stopped monitoring folder /public/ifttt/alerts/erin/enter
                    Dec
                    -12 10:28:19           IFTTT     DEBUG Folder /public/ifttt/alerts/erin/enter is now monitored
                    Dec
                    -12 10:28:19           IFTTT     DEBUG Folder /public/ifttt/alerts/james/exit is now monitored
                    Dec
                    -12 10:28:19           IFTTT     DEBUG Folder /public/ifttt/alerts/erin/exit is now monitored
                    Dec
                    -12 10:28:19           IFTTT     DEBUG Folder /public/ifttt/alerts/james/enter is now monitored 
                    That all happened in 2 seconds and nothing since. It also doesn't show a row for the event firing, but it did fire as soon as I added the trigger back in and the file was deleted in DropBox.
                    cheeryfool

Comment

Firstly, yes not processed, nor deleted.

But, here's something that I hadn't checked previously...

Went in to the James Exit event to add an action as requested and the trigger in that event had disappeared and it was back at the new event default of: The time is... || (Choose Another. The other IFTTT events were still showing the IFTTT trigger.

So, rather than adding an action, I re-added the IFTTT trigger:

Here is the entire log snippet for this period

PHP Code:
                      Dec-12 10:28:21           IFTTT     INFO Stopped monitoring folder /public/ifttt/alerts/erin/exit
                      Dec-12 10:28:21           IFTTT     INFO Stopped monitoring folder /public/ifttt/alerts/james/enter
                      Dec
                      -12 10:28:20           IFTTT     DEBUG File Photo Sep 2316 02 32.txt found in /public/ifttt/alerts/james/exit/photo sep 2316 02 32.txt has a modified date older than 30 minutes
                      Dec
                      -12 10:28:20           IFTTT     INFO Stopped monitoring folder /public/ifttt/alerts/erin/enter
                      Dec
                      -12 10:28:19           IFTTT     DEBUG Folder /public/ifttt/alerts/erin/enter is now monitored
                      Dec
                      -12 10:28:19           IFTTT     DEBUG Folder /public/ifttt/alerts/james/exit is now monitored
                      Dec
                      -12 10:28:19           IFTTT     DEBUG Folder /public/ifttt/alerts/erin/exit is now monitored
                      Dec
                      -12 10:28:19           IFTTT     DEBUG Folder /public/ifttt/alerts/james/enter is now monitored 
                      That all happened in 2 seconds and nothing since. It also doesn't show a row for the event firing, but it did fire as soon as I added the trigger back in and the file was deleted in DropBox.
                      I just tried adding another file to the exit folder. Nothing happened. I went to check the log and the machine seems to have gone offline completely now. Not just a dead plugin or dead HS, the machine is not reachable. No idea if it's BSODed or whether this was in any way related to the PlugIn. I can still reach other devices on my network. Will report back later.
                      cheeryfool

Comment

I just tried adding another file to the exit folder. Nothing happened. I went to check the log and the machine seems to have gone offline completely now. Not just a dead plugin or dead HS, the machine is not reachable. No idea if it's BSODed or whether this was in any way related to the PlugIn. I can still reach other devices on my network. Will report back later.
                        The last problem was entirely unrelated. Two environment issues unrelated to HS. Intermittent problem with ISP AND kids managed to get access to server closet and powered off the HS server! That's going to be a fun conversation tonight and some more kid proofing over the weekend

So, it's back up and running now of course without errors, so we're back to the post before with the log snippet and/or waiting to see if it errors again at some point.
                        cheeryfool

Comment

if the IFTTT trigger is no longer there, that's probably the reason why the plugin stopped processing files
                          did you see a log message looking like this:
                          Code:
                          Stopped monitoring folder /public/ifttt/alerts/james/exit
                          is it possible you unintentionally changed/deleted the trigger?

please install version 3.0.0.10 available here: http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=166057
                          It has better logs. If the problem occur again, look for all the log lines looking like:
                          Code:

Comment

Code:
                            Dec-30 20:32:15 IFTTTDEBUG New file jamesenter.txt found in /public/ifttt/alerts/james/enter/jamesenter.txt
                            Dec-30 20:28:33 IFTTTERROR GatewayTimeout (504) {"error": "Internal Server Error"} DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-30 19:19:04 IFTTTERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-30 19:19:03 IFTTTDEBUG New file jamesexit.txt found in /public/ifttt/alerts/james/exit/jamesexit.txt
                            Dec-30 15:15:24 IFTTTDEBUG New file jamesenter.txt found in /public/ifttt/alerts/james/enter/jamesenter.txt
                            Dec-30 14:49:05 IFTTTDEBUG New file jamesexit.txt found in /public/ifttt/alerts/james/exit/jamesexit.txt
                            Dec-30 11:04:53 IFTTTERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-28 12:30:19 IFTTTDEBUG New file jamesenter.txt found in /public/ifttt/alerts/james/enter/jamesenter.txt
                            Dec-28 11:55:16 IFTTTDEBUG New file jamesexit.txt found in /public/ifttt/alerts/james/exit/jamesexit.txt
                            Dec-28 06:57:47 IFTTTERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                            Dec-28 06:57:46 IFTTTDEBUG New file erinenter.txt found in /public/ifttt/alerts/erin/enter/erinenter.txt
                            Dec-28 03:55:49 IFTTTDEBUG New file erinexit.txt found in /public/ifttt/alerts/erin/exit/erinexit.txt
                            Dec-27 14:30:42 IFTTTDEBUG New file jamesenter.txt found in /public/ifttt/alerts/james/enter/jamesenter.txt
                            Dec-27 11:58:52 IFTTTDEBUG New file jamesexit.txt found in /public/ifttt/alerts/james/exit/jamesexit.txt
                            Dec-26 21:19:47 IFTTTINFO Thread #16 started monitoring folder /public/ifttt/alerts/erin/enter
                            Dec-26 21:19:47 IFTTTINFO Thread #15 started monitoring folder /public/ifttt/alerts/james/exit
                            Dec-26 21:19:47 IFTTTINFO Thread #14 started monitoring folder /public/ifttt/alerts/erin/exit
                            Dec-26 21:19:47 IFTTTINFO Thread #13 started monitoring folder /public/ifttt/alerts/james/enter
                            Dec-26 21:19:47 Plug-InFinished initializing plug-in IFTTT
                            Dec-26 21:19:47 IFTTTINFO IFTTT version 3.0.0.10
                            Dec-26 21:19:47 InfoPlugin IFTTT has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:57595
                            Dec-26 21:19:39 Plug-InFound plug-in: IFTTT, version: 3.0.0.10
                            Dec-26 21:18:59 ShutdownShutting down plug-in: IFTTT
                            Not sure if any of these errors need looking at or not

Many thanks

James
                            cheeryfool

Comment

Update on the problem of Dropbox files not being processed

I've been running 3.0.0.10 for about six weeks now and the problem has NOT happened once in that time. It's worked perfectly and I've been very happy about that

During this time, I've also had consecutive HS3 uptime of nearly 4 weeks without restarting. So it looks like the problem I was seeing has been fixed (previously I couldn't go more than a few days of uptime before the plugin stopped processing files).

However, I am still seeing lots of red ERRORs in the log from the IFTTT plugin. Here is my filtered log for the past 24 hours:

Code:
                              Jan-26 1:03:36 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 1:35:48 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 1:42:30 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 1:43:21 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 2:00:09 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 2:00:58 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 2:04:02 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 2:04:54 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 2:55:07 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 3:13:41 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 3:14:30 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 4:35:28 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 4:36:19 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 5:23:19 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 5:30:38 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 6:11:08 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 6:11:39 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 6:12:17 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 6:27:20 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 6:28:14 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 6:47:59 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 6:54:10 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 7:08:25 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 7:16:33 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 7:29:09 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 7:32:59 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 7:36:46 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 7:41:02 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 8:18:09 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 8:18:09 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 8:18:40 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 8:32:51 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 8:52:31 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 9:01:44 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 9:02:37 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 9:16:24 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 9:40:47 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 9:41:40 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 9:44:48 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 10:06:07 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 10:07:01 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 10:41:13 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 10:48:23 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 10:49:16 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 11:07:01 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-26 11:07:53 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              1/27/2015	 
                              Jan-27 12:00:02 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 12:17:44 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 12:22:53 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 12:38:17 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 12:38:17 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 1:21:29 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 1:21:29 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 1:22:00 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 1:34:36 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 1:42:31 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 1:42:31 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 2:25:22 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 2:26:16 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 2:51:04 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 3:38:50 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 3:39:41 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 3:41:51 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 3:42:45 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 3:48:33 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 3:55:17 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 3:56:08 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 3:56:56 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 4:07:11 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 4:26:15 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 4:39:16 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 4:40:09 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 4:55:46 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 5:26:21 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 5:35:20 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 5:36:13 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 5:45:00 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 5:45:50 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 6:29:31 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 6:49:31 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 7:23:15 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 7:24:05 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 7:32:48 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 7:44:16 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 7:59:41 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 8:10:30 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 8:44:38 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 8:45:29 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 9:00:32 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 9:31:01 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 9:59:09 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 9:59:58 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 10:19:30 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 10:40:06 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 11:30:46 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 11:51:37 AM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 12:15:02 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 12:15:52 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 12:27:00 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 12:27:52 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 1:04:44 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 1:05:34 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 1:23:10 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 1:37:41 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.GetDelta(String cursor, String path) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.CheckDeltaChanges(String cursor) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 1:37:42 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 2:06:28 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              Jan-27 2:07:16 PM	 	IFTTT	ERROR 0 (0) Invalid JSON string DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException: Exception of type 'DropNet.Exceptions.DropboxException' was thrown. at DropNet.DropNetClient.Execute[T](ApiType apiType, IRestRequest request) at DropNet.DropNetClient.LongpollDelta(String cursor, Int32 timeout) at HSPI_IFTTT.FolderMonitoring.Run()
                              The plugin seems to be working fine, but I wanted to report what I am seeing. Spud, should I be concerned with all these errors?

Comment

I see the same errors but I think they are harmless
                                I'm going to filter them out, and only log them at the debug level

Comment

Working...
                                X