Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win10 Compatibility

Hi

just migrated to win10 and your plugin only Works in developer mode, otherwise i get this error:

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Plugwise Pro - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

..and the plugin cannot be managed

oops,

I don't have Windows 10 and was not planning on installing it either. I stopped at Windows 7 and I rather move to Linux/OSX than upgrading to Windows.

Does HomeSeer support Windows 10 already ?

I'm sorry, but I'm not able to help you out because I do not have any test environment.
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

I am running Windows 10 (latest, build 10240 with all available updates) with HS3 build 194 and Plugwise Pro 3.0.2.2. I see no issues, I can run the plugin with developer mode on and off.

Please try the latest version (3.0.2.2) as we added a lot of additional error checking. If that still fails, please enable all debug logging and report back with the latest relevant entries in the log when it crashes.

Thanks!
      stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
        I am running Windows 10 (latest, build 10240 with all available updates) with HS3 build 194 and Plugwise Pro 3.0.2.2. I see no issues, I can run the plugin with developer mode on and off.

Please try the latest version (3.0.2.2) as we added a lot of additional error checking. If that still fails, please enable all debug logging and report back with the latest relevant entries in the log when it crashes.

Thanks!

Comment

Sorry, that message isn't really helpful... Can you check the Windows event logs to see if there is more information there about the crash?

Also, can you start the plugin in developer mode, then go to the plugin config and enable the first three debug options? Then stop the plugin, disable developer mode and start the plugin again. Let's see if more information is showing up in the HS3 log?

Thanks!
          stefxx

Comment

Sorry, that message isn't really helpful... Can you check the Windows event logs to see if there is more information there about the crash?

Also, can you start the plugin in developer mode, then go to the plugin config and enable the first three debug options? Then stop the plugin, disable developer mode and start the plugin again. Let's see if more information is showing up in the HS3 log?

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks!

Just the Windows and Application log, sometimes a more extended error message is being logged there.

Could you share your email address in a PM to me? Then I might be able to send you a debug version so we can try to pinpoint the location of the crash.
              stefxx

Comment

Thanks!

Just the Windows and Application log, sometimes a more extended error message is being logged there.

Could you share your email address in a PM to me? Then I might be able to send you a debug version so we can try to pinpoint the location of the crash.

Already done.

Thanks for your help!!

Comment

With the help of juande I was able to fix the issue. For all other Windows 10 users that encounter this issue: we will post an updated version in the next few days. Thanks!
                  stefxx

Comment

Hi

I am having the same problems with the plugin as Juande. Any target date for the update of this nice plugin?

Comment

What version do you run ? It has been solved in the latest release (3.0.2.2)
                      Regards,

Rien du Pre
                      The Netherlands
                      Using:
                      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
                      Plugin's:
                      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

I am running plugin version 3.022 under windows 10 pro. I have the same problems as described by Juande. The plugin can only be initialized under developer mode. I understood from the last reply from stefxx that a solution was found for this problem and that an update would be made avaialble.

Best regards

Comment

Working...
                        X