No announcement yet.

Charts Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would agree that SQL is the best approach....and I would be glad to give it a try.
    Last edited by darren-mc; June 24, 2008, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Well there is still a little bit more to do with the charts pages but I think the best part of it is now done, so following a number of requests, here's a link for anyone wants to download the files and have a play:

http://www.jphuddlestone.co.uk/rfxcharts/rfxcharts1.htm

Anyone who has been testing previous versions of the pages should read the upgrade notes on the link page.

At present I still have to finish off the Cent-A-Meter hourly and daily charts so the buttons for these are currently disabled.

Also I am about 75% done with the monthly and yearly charts for the other pages. Hopefully I will get these finished before the end of June if other commitments don't hamper progress too much.

If anyone has any ideas for improvement or any new feature requests then let me know and I will see what I can do.

Paul..
      Last edited by sooty; June 24, 2008, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Paul,

excellent work!!!

Cheers
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548| Plug-Ins Enabled: Sonos 3.1.0.57, RFXCOM 30.0.0.45, X10 3.0.0.62, IPThermostat 3.4.5.0, Pushover 3P 0.0.0.54, Blue-Iris 3.1.3.33206, Z-Wave 3.0.10.0, BLML2HS 2.0.28.0, mcsMQTT 6.12.4.0, Insteon 3.0.7.19​​ | Win 7 32-bit | Intel Atom D2550 @ 1.86GHz 4GB RAM

Comment

Originally posted by darren-mc View Post
          I would agree that SQL is the best approach....and I would be glad to give it a try.
          No problem Darren. I can't give a timescale on completion of this project because I have quite a few other comitments getting in the way at present but I expect it wil be done in the next 2 months or so.

One thing I have completed recently is a utility to import and convert data from the RFXCom database, so that existing users with lots of historical data can upgrade and retain all their data.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by pyspilf View Post
            Paul,

excellent work!!!

Cheers

Thanks.

Comment

My apologies to anyone who downloaded the charts files earlier today from the link in my earlier post.

There was a problem with the installer package causing some files not to be installed properly. This has now been fixed.

Re-downloading and repeating the installation procedure is all that's required.

Paul..

Comment

Hi Paul,

I installed the latest version. Every thing seems to be working except the config pages. I keep getting runtime error on all pages except the general page.....
                Regards,

Rien du Pre
                The Netherlands
                Using:
                Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
                Plugin's:
                RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Hi Paul,

I have exactly the same problem with the new version v1.0.4.1

Earlier this afternoon with v1.3c, I've also had another problem (see below), which I've solved by deleting all datas in RFXCOM.mdb
                  Perhaps have you any idea about it ? (sorry it's french version )

Thanks

Erreur du serveur dans l'application '/'.
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  L'index se trouve en dehors des limites du tableau.
                  Description : Une exception non gre s'est produite au moment de l'excution de la demande Web actuelle. Contrlez la trace de la pile pour plus d'informations sur l'erreur et son origine dans le code.
                  Dtails de l'exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: L'index se trouve en dehors des limites du tableau.
                  Erreur source:
                  Une exception non gre s'est produite lors de l'excution de la demande Web actuelle. Les informations relatives l'origine et l'emplacement de l'exception peuvent tre identifies en utilisant la trace de la pile d'exception ci-dessous.
                  Trace de la pile:

[IndexOutOfRangeException: L'index se trouve en dehors des limites du tableau.]
                  Enviro1H.GetValues(String sql, String strType) +959
                  Enviro1H.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +3635
                  System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +80
                  System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +49
                  System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3750

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Informations sur la version : Version Microsoft .NET Framework :2.0.50727.1433; Version ASP.NET :2.0.50727.1433

Comment

Rien du Pre & eole,

V1.3c was the last test version. Version numbers are now following a standard format and will be incremented in the proper manner.

The index out of range error experienced in V1.3c should have been corrected in V1.0.4.1.

I think the problem with the config pages is to do with the previous test versions not being completely uninstalled before upgrading.

Did you shut down Homeseer and delete the complete \Homeseer 2\html\RFXCharts folder and its bin subfolder before updating to V1.0.4.1?

If you download the package again from the above link and then re-run the install procedure it should clear out all the files from the old version. You will need to delete all the old script files and update any events to use the new scripts.

If that does not fix the problem with the config pages, could you please email me your RFX_Charts.ini file.

There was a problem with the version I uploaded earlier today where the install routine did not work properly. This has now been corrected and the link in my earlier post now has the correct file.

Paul..

Comment

Please ignore my last comments regarding the config pages. Although incomplete uninstallation of the test version can cause problems. I think I have identified the culprit in these cases.

I neglected to include the ini file changes for V1.0.4.1 in the updater package so when upgrading you will have some ini keys missing which are causing the errors on the config pages. This problem will not happen for new installations.

I will fix the problem in the morning and upload a fixed version.

Paul..

Comment

Hopefully I have fixed the problem where some of the config pages would fail to load following an upgrade from the test version 1.3c to version 1.0.4.1.

Downloading the package from the below link and re-running the install routine should fix the problem.

http://www.jphuddlestone.co.uk/rfxcharts/rfxcharts1.htm

Paul..

Comment

Hi Paul,

Installed it and everything seems to be working okay now....

Thanks again for your support...
                          Regards,

Rien du Pre
                          The Netherlands
                          Using:
                          Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
                          Plugin's:
                          RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Sorry but I still have a problem
                            I've deleted all files before reinstalling with the new process.
                            I have the following error while clicking on different buttom of config page.

Erreur du serveur dans l'application '/'. <HR width="100%" color=silver SIZE=1>

Description : Remarques:</P>

Comment

eole.

My apologies again. There were a couple of things I missed when preparing the installer package which is causing the config page errors.

The download link has now been updated and I am 99% sure that everything is now in order, however updating will not fix this problem unless the RFX_Charts.ini file is deleted before the update.

The easiest way to fix this is to edit the RFX_Charts.ini file

In this section:
                              [CentA]
                              Display=Y Change Y to N
                              Record=N
                              Voltage=247 Change 247 to 0 (zero)
                              Ch1Dc=0
                              Ch2Dc=\47 Change \47 to 0 (zero)
                              Ch3Dc=0

Once again, I'm sorry for all the trouble.

Paul

Comment

Hi Paul,

This time, I think it's the good one

All seems to work fine.

Thanks a lot for your Charts and your support.

Yves

Comment

Working...
                                X