Yup

Comment

Thanks. Just need a bit of guidance
      Steve

Comment

Can anybody help me resolve this error in log:

20:06:44,990 Common.BaseHSPI [5 ] INFO - InitIO using COM1
        20:06:44,993 Common.BaseHSPI [5 ] INFO - Initializing
        20:06:45,037 _RSFindMyDevice.HSPI [5 ] DEBUG - Downloading http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/...e:tiny%7C0%2C0 to C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\HSPI_RSFindMyDevice\Stamp_1.jpg
        20:06:45,066 s.FindMyPhoneService [4 ] DEBUG - Redirected to05-fmipmobile.icloud.com
        20:06:45,125 _RSFindMyDevice.HSPI [5 ] ERROR - System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
        at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
        at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(String address, String fileName)
        at HSPI_RSFindMyDevice.HSPI.GetDeviceString(Device d)
        20:06:45,175 _RSFindMyDevice.HSPI [5 ] DEBUG - Downloading [URL]

Thank you

Greg Mack
        Last edited by BIGMACK48; October 21, 2014, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMACK48 View Post
          Can anybody help me resolve this error in log:

20:06:44,990 Common.BaseHSPI [5 ] INFO - InitIO using COM1
          20:06:44,993 Common.BaseHSPI [5 ] INFO - Initializing
          20:06:45,037 _RSFindMyDevice.HSPI [5 ] DEBUG - Downloading http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/...e:tiny%7C0%2C0 to C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\HSPI_RSFindMyDevice\Stamp_1.jpg
          20:06:45,066 s.FindMyPhoneService [4 ] DEBUG - Redirected to05-fmipmobile.icloud.com
          20:06:45,125 _RSFindMyDevice.HSPI [5 ] ERROR - System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
          at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
          at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(String address, String fileName)
          at HSPI_RSFindMyDevice.HSPI.GetDeviceString(Device d)
          20:06:45,175 _RSFindMyDevice.HSPI [5 ] DEBUG - Downloading [URL]

Thank you

Greg Mack

It looks like your username or password is incorrect.

Jason

Comment

My iTunes user/password is correct, because it connect correct.
            Do I need a Google user/ password also?

Thank you

Greg

Comment

I am still getting this error in my log file. I am connect ok. (win 8)

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden. at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName) at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(String address, String fileName) at HSPI_RSFindMyDevice.HSPI.GetDeviceString(Device d)
              ]

Thank

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMACK48 View Post
                I am still getting this error in my log file. I am connect ok. (win 8)

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden. at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName) at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(String address, String fileName) at HSPI_RSFindMyDevice.HSPI.GetDeviceString(Device d)
                ]

Thank

Greg
                Please attach a log so I can troubleshoot.

Thanks
                Jason

Comment

I had to create a new api key and started to work.

Maybe you can give more information on how to add a new api key.

Thanks

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
                    Looks interesting! Can you disable the auto update by setting update rate in the account to 0 (and us events to refresh as needed)?
                    I haven't tried setting it to zero, but I did change it to 4 hours. And I have an event that updates devices when one of our cars leaves or arrives home and whenever the HS Touch screen with GPS info is opened.

Works quite well.

Comment

TRIAL EXPIRED

Where do I purchase this plug-in? It's not available in the HS Store.

Comment

Me too, mines only a few days from expiry. I also notice that one of the reverse geocache now fails to update!! How do I get this working again. If I delete the device will the PI automatically re create it ?
                        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by jbbtex View Post
                          TRIAL EXPIRED

Where do I purchase this plug-in? It's not available in the HS Store.
                          Same here... Since I changed my decimals from comma to dot plugin is working fine. Hope to be able to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaeton View Post
                            Same here... Since I changed my decimals from comma to dot plugin is working fine. Hope to be able to buy it.
                            I've asked HS to add it to the downloader several times. I have sent them everything and submitted the form.

I have 3 other plugin's to add and I'm losing faith in getting them in the system.

Sorry everyone.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by jrhubott View Post
                              I've asked HS to add it to the downloader several times. I have sent them everything and submitted the form.

I have 3 other plugin's to add and I'm losing faith in getting them in the system.

Sorry everyone.

Jason
                              This is one of the few plug ins that I would use if it were available and one reason I am monitoring the forum. Not sure why its not being added.

Comment

Originally posted by jrhubott View Post

Sorry everyone.

Jason
                                I assume you sent it to the update remain.... Several month ago had a similar issue and sent an email to Rich which helped resolving it.

Comment

Working...
                                X