This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt

did you poll the device, when you start the homeseer it remember the last status

Comment

Hey Don,
      Manually polling updated their status correctly, thanks! Didn't realize HS3 wasn't smart enough to refresh the UI for device status without that. Sorry, newbie to the platform... The Wintel box is controlling the devices and otherwise seems to be okay. Think I noted earlier that the items I renamed on the Ra2 side never updated on the HS3 side when I tell it to create the devices again. Doesn't really matter as I can manually rename those in HS3 and I don't expect those to really change much over time but wanted to provide the feedback. Thanks again for all of your time with this...

Cheers, Matt

Comment

In the future update I'll had the option to update the name, also will modify the SeeTouch like the Phantom Button.

Do you have a thermostat or occupancy detector in your system?

Comment

That's it for the Lutron side; I already had ZWave for occupancy, appliance modules, etc. tied into a Vera3 (Nest for the stats) since the Ra2 has no real logic controls. Your plugin is a fantastic addition for HS3 as it allows pulling everything together into one platform and I hope the HS3 Dev Team is helping you make this all work since IMHO it's a significant add to the value of the HS3 platform for the Ra2 installer base.

Comment

Hey Don,

So I've given up on the SEL-PRO box. It's been a little quirky behaving and after spending a week fighting with it, I've decided to stick with the Windows install I was using to demo HS3. I purchased the Pro license and then registered the application. As soon as I did that, it broke the Ra2 plugin which now throws an exception error just after it starts the telnet session into the main repeater. I'm running 1.0.0.32 of your plugin and it was working fine as this version until I licensed HS3 from the demo to Pro. Not sure if they write something into their config when that happens but it directly impacted your plugin which now won't run. So question is, what's the best way to proceed? Remove and reinstall your plugin? Complete reinstall of HS3? I think I recall there was an INI file that your App creates, do I replace/amend that? Sorry, thought this was a move that was going to put me back on track so I could put this lost week and change with the SEL behind me. Obviously not urgent, but appreciate your feedback. BTW, hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend! Cheers, Matt
            Here's a screencap of the CMD error: https://file.ac/JBr89PojkXs

Comment

Matt

try the version 35, I think I had something in your version that was doing that.

tell me if that fix it.

Comment

Thanks Don. Loaded up v35 but same issue. Anything I can send along to help you troubleshoot? Cheers, Matt

Comment

Matt
                  I'll PM you to try some think

Comment

OK I did find the issue, very sorry for this trouble.

please download the ver 37

don
                    Last edited by DonMor; May 30, 2016, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Lutron room names vs HS3 names?

Nice that you're populating from the stored database, so much less tedious than manually entering all the IntegrationIDs. Nice job.

Do the room names have to be the same? I have more than 100 devices and for the sake of setup in Lutron's software (Inclusive) there are separate room names for what are essentially the same room. Office & Office RF, for example, to allow for lighting devices to be in the Office but wireless devices like Pico controls are in the latter.

I may rearrange this, especially in light of the 10.0 firmware upgrade that supports timer rollbacks on rooms.

Anyway, does what I call rooms in HS3 have to be the same as the Lutron names?

What about the floors? Right now they're all lumped into the LUTRONRA2 "floor". Do they have to stay there? Or can I move them to new floor names?

Comment

Update the store URL?

When using the Additional Plugins section in the HS3 web interface there's a 'Release Info' link: http://homeseer.com/updates3/descriptions/sample.htm That gets a 404 document.

Might be nice to have a working link there.

Comment

Icons for Pico and Keypads?

I have several models of Pico RF remotes and some keypads. The don't have an icon showing when viewing the devices in the HS3 web interface.

Right now the URL for their image is:

http://ip.of.hs3.server:8080/images/...2-3BRL-L01R.jp
                          ../images/Lutron/RRD-H6BRL-WH.jpg

And I think one more Pico (the 3brl with nightlite)

That and I think occupancy sensors aren't showing up right. I'll have to cross-check against my Inclusive setup integration report. I have several ceiling, corner and wall occupancy/vacancy sensors. Which variable in the Advanced tab correlates to the Lutron integration numbers?

Comment

I should also mention that I'm using HS3 demo and 1.0.0.16 of the RA2 plugin.

I have an HS3 key, just haven't registered it yet. Seeing a previous post makes me hesitant. Right now it 'works', so what's the right process to upgrade it?

Comment

Originally posted by wkearney99 View Post
                              I should also mention that I'm using HS3 demo and 1.0.0.16 of the RA2 plugin.

I have an HS3 key, just haven't registered it yet. Seeing a previous post makes me hesitant. Right now it 'works', so what's the right process to upgrade it?
                              you can download the ver 41 on the first page, when I return home tonight I'll answers all your other question. For the other post it was a misunderstanding of how to use it and some small bug that was corrected thanks Matt for helping.

I know for the link, but didn't have time to address this. having the plugin working and add feature was more important for me, the only think if you have two main repeater I didn't have the time to connect my second so didn't test with two repeater

Location and name won't be updated in HS is you change it in RA2 so you can attribute whatever you want, if you delete the device and recreate it with the config than it will re-import the RA2 information.

in the new version your occupancy should work

Comment

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
                                you can download the ver 41 on the first page
                                Pardon my ignorance, where am I supposed to put that zip file, or it's extracted contents?

Comment

Working...
                                X