No announcement yet.

Disabling confirmation for "...tell homeseer to turn off all {Location} Lights"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disabling confirmation for "...tell homeseer to turn off all {Location} Lights"

Just got my echo dot set up and LOVE the new capabilities it brings with HS. My favorite so far is "Alexa, tell homeseer to turn off all the {Location} lights".

However, this requires a confirmation, which I don't want or need. Is it possible to disable this confirmation so Alexa will just do my bidding after the first command?

Thanks.

Same here. I'd love to not need to give the confirmation response. Is there any way to disable it?

Comment

Try:

Goto tools -> Setup -> Voice (tab)

Uncheck "Confirm voice commands containing 'All'".

If you want some fun sending your own response back to Alexa, take a look here.
      Jon

Comment

Awesome! Thanks Jon!

Comment

not working

Hi, ive unchecked the confirm all as suggested. I have also unchecked confirm voice command for a "a phrase was recognized" event i created. I still get the voice command confirmation request. Any suggestions? thanks.

Comment

I'm having the same problem as npa. I checked the box to not require voice confirm for events with all in the name, but it's still confirming when I say "Alexa, tell homeseer to run event All Lights Off".

How can I troubleshoot?

Comment

Hi folks - just checking in to see thoughts?

Comment

I am having the same issue. Both boxes unchecked but still get asked for confirmation each time. Did anyone solve this?

Comment

Working...
                X