Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BackupFunctions.Do_Folder_Tree_Backup(): ERROR

I started to get the following error:

Apr-13 00:12:29 BLBackup Error BackupFunctions.Do_Folder_Tree_Backup(): ERROR - Caught this exception processing directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html - The method or operation is not implemented.

I turned debug on and will see what it gives next run.

Michael
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Capture a debug log of this so I can see where this is happening
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Sent to your gmail account
      Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
      BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Put in 44 as suggested and now the log has the following.

Apr-16 00:12:52 BLBackup Error BackupFunctions.Do_Folder_Tree_Backup(): ERROR - Caught this exception processing directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html - The system cannot find the path specified : \\EMAIL\Backups\HomeSeer\HS\Daily\html_DAILY_2017-04-16_00-12-42\BLBackup\Logs
        Apr-16 00:12:39 BLBackup Error BackupFunctions.Do_Folder_Tree_Backup(): ERROR - Caught this exception processing directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Docs - The system cannot find the path specified : \\EMAIL\Backups\HomeSeer\HS\Daily\Docs_DAILY_2017-04-16_00-12-38\skWare\WiFiThermostat
        Apr-16 00:12:36 BLBackup Error BackupFunctions.Do_Folder_Tree_Backup(): ERROR - Caught this exception processing directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data - The system cannot find the path specified : \\EMAIL\Backups\HomeSeer\HS\Daily\Data_DAILY_2017-04-16_00-12-31\BLRussound\Registration
        Apr-16 00:12:19 BLBackup Error BackupFunctions.Do_Folder_Tree_Backup(): ERROR - Caught this exception processing directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Bin - The system cannot find the path specified : \\EMAIL\Backups\HomeSeer\HS\Daily\Bin_DAILY_2017-04-16_00-12-00\skWare\WiFiThermostat

I looked at the source for each one and there are there.

Example: The first error. In the folder html there is a folder called BLBackup and inside is a folder called Logs but that folder is not backed up. In the BLBackup setup, I have the full folder structure for html folder backed up with no exceptions. So it is not backing up some of the data. The rest of html is backing up without issue.

Will turn on debug and send a new file.

Comment

Working...
        X