Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain8 not working. log: Not Set Not Set IO6 to On (3) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain8 not working. log: Not Set Not Set IO6 to On (3) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

I was able to add one of the modules using the plugin, but when I try to control my Rain8 i see this in the log:
    Oct-26 2:01:36 PM Device Control Device: Not Set Not Set IO6 to On (3) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    Oct-26 2:01:34 PM Device Control Device: Not Set Not Set IO6 to Off (4) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

You will want to put in a Bugzilla ticket on any issues with plugins as the developers will most likely see this post.
    http://bugzilla.homeseer.com/bugzilla/
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

What version of the plugin are you running? It's working for me with 3.0.0.4. May stop the plugin and then start it again. Do you see any errors in the log?

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
      X