Announcement delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announcement delay

I have some announcements triggered every night and every morning on an android devices. The event also mutes the TV and raise volume on the android devices so I can tell exactly when the event triggers. For some reason sometimes the announcements happens instantly but most time there is a delay for it to start. Some time 1-2 seconds sometimes more and I end up missing some of the message. What can be causing this delay.

Originally posted by freeon View Post
    I have some announcements triggered every night and every morning on an android devices. The event also mutes the TV and raise volume on the android devices so I can tell exactly when the event triggers. For some reason sometimes the announcements happens instantly but most time there is a delay for it to start. Some time 1-2 seconds sometimes more and I end up missing some of the message. What can be causing this delay.
    If your HomeSeer is too old backup your HS3 folder then Update to these versions here : https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=181241
    Seems to fix the HStouch events as well (reaction time when you touch a button).

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

I'm on build 3.0.0.368 and according to your link that is the latest.

Comment

Originally posted by freeon View Post
        I'm on build 3.0.0.368 and according to your link that is the latest.
        That link has .417 for Windows and .415 for Linux. They are the latest betas and IMO much better builds than .368.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
          That link has .417 for Windows and .415 for Linux. They are the latest betas and IMO much better builds than .368.
          I just read the release notes. I see now that the link is .417. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll update it tonight and test for a few days. I'll let you know if it improves.

Comment

Working...
          X