Remotec Z-URC 550US- IR/Z-Wave remote handheld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remotec Z-URC 550US- IR/Z-Wave remote handheld

I have a Remotec Z-URC 550US and it works great as two separate hand held devices. It works as a Universal IR remote control with the ability to learn IR from another IR remote PLUS it works as as secondary Z-Wave controller. What I need it to do is to RECEIVE a Z-Wave command from my Homeseer Z-Troller network and use that signal to ACTIVATE one of the IR signals. I have programmed the Z-URC to turn ON-OFF my air conditioner and now I want to be able to remote control the Air Conditioner from my Z-Wave network. Any thoughts? I have not found out how to INCLUDE the Z-URC as a NODE in my Z-Wave network. I can only INCLUDE the Z-URC as a PRIMARY or SECONDARY controller. Any ideas appreciated.

Handheld remotes can only be a primary or secondary controller. Controllers can not be a controllable node.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks. That is too bad because I thought I had a solution to be able to remotely control my IR window A/C. Any thoughts?

Comment

You can look at the many IR solutions at HomeSeer.com.
        http://store.homeseer.com/store/Infr...ntrol-C47.aspx
        I use an older Ocelot to control my window ac unit. The issue with these units is some of the IR signals are very hard if not impossible to learn.
        The wifi units are very easy to setup and use.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X