Z-wave beta .199 gives zwave warnings in log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-wave beta .199 gives zwave warnings in log

Hi I have update the plugin from version .184 to .199 and now I get this warnings:
    (2) Received a METER class report from node 114 for MT=Electric_meter, MST=2, but the corresponding child device could not be found.

A rescan does not solve the problem.
    The divice is a AeonLabs Plug-in Dimmer, Version: 4,05 (Unknown) Firmware: 1.2 Hardware: 99

Problem Solved, it was a association problem, there where 2 group 1 associations after the update.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Paul32; February 19, 2018, 05:33 AM. Reason: Problem SOLVED

Usually when I have a device do this (Aeotec seems to be the most common) the only recourse is to exclude and include the device again.

I have a drawer full of Aeotec in-box mini controllers that I no longer use because I got tired of digging them out of the boxes to fix this very issue. Ended up replacing almost all of them with Enerwave switches (which I am now in process of replacing with HomeSeer 200-Series units - LOL).

Not a good solution, since it means you have to fix all the events you had programmed with the device, but its the only thing that works for me.

Comment

I'm getting these with .199

It's correct in that there is no z-wave node 40 (if that is what 40/1 means), but I have no idea what device is causing it.
      Attached Files
      RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Working...
      X