www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Hardware > HS-MS100+ Motion Sensor

HS-MS100+ Motion Sensor Forum for HomeSeer HS-MS100+ Motion Sensor

Old February 25th, 2018, 03:15 PM
Seer

MS100+ vs Ecolink Motion

I started equipping my home with the EcoLink motion sensors last year. They have worked really well for me. I need some more units and I'm considering the MS100. Can I expect equally good performance? Any remaining issues for basic motion detection? Thanks!

EDIT = TYPO.
Old February 25th, 2018, 03:59 PM
Seer

I personally have several ecolink motion detectors and have had no issues with them in a year. the new ms100 i am still have issues with getting status updates in a timely fasion for 2 months now. i am thinking about getting more ecolinks instead of more ms100.

dont take my advice without getting more peoples feedback. i have only had homeseer for about a year and am by no means a pro at this, just giving you my thoughts.

thanks
Old February 25th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Seer

Appreciate the reply. The EcoLinks work very well. Love the design of the MS100 but hard to challenge the performance of the EcoLink. I will wait for more feedback before I pull the trigger.
Old February 25th, 2018, 05:47 PM
Seer Master

The ecolink D/W sensors and motion sensors are hard to beat. I have a dozen of them, 6 ea, and they have never failed. Battery life is very good also.