Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Integrate Android Tasker with Homeseer (Old Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is the plugin

sure would like to try this. but i can't figure out how to install the plug in. by reading 5 pages of posts, i found what was supposed to be a link to the plugin. but there is no plug in there. is this plugin available?

Comment

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
      sure would like to try this. but i can't figure out how to install the plug in. by reading 5 pages of posts, i found what was supposed to be a link to the plugin. but there is no plug in there. is this plugin available?
      There is a link in the first post .

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
        What you can do now is to turn off all sound but let the alarm volume to on. On the messages that is urgent place alarm tag before the text and the sound will go thrue the alarm volume control.
        You can use below tags before the message.
        PHP Code:
        <ringer>
        <
        media>
        <
        system>
        <
        alarm>
        <
        notification
        Thank you. That is exactly what I was looking for!

Ken

Comment

Ahh, just press the button "Broadcast IP to all devices" This will add a digiti in your ipaddress.txt in tasker folder that tells that this is a linux or windows server to connect.
          Did the broadcast, but still seeing the same error in the Home Seer log, and getting the 1/10 - 10/10 retry and ultimate fail on the phone.

This is currently using wireless with both the phone/HS3 on the same LAN.

I didn't see an ipaddress.txt file, but did see an ipaddress.dat file in there. The IP/port within the file appear to be correct.

Ken

Comment

Originally posted by DocKen View Post
            Did the broadcast, but still seeing the same error in the Home Seer log, and getting the 1/10 - 10/10 retry and ultimate fail on the phone.

This is currently using wireless with both the phone/HS3 on the same LAN.

I didn't see an ipaddress.txt file, but did see an ipaddress.dat file in there. The IP/port within the file appear to be correct.

Ken
            My bad, yes it's .dat Can you edit this and add /1 so it look like IP/port/1
            Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
            --
            Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

My bad, yes it's .dat Can you edit this and add /1 so it look like IP/port/1
              Adding /1 to the end of the line got that part fixed and changed the error.

On the phone, I'm still seeing the Retry/Failure messages. The last message is that HS3 Did not respond after 10... Error Code -1

On the HS3 side, the log is showing:
              Code:
              Web Server authorized login successful from: 192.168.1.39 User: Mike
              and no commands are running.

Ken

Comment

Originally posted by DocKen View Post
                Adding /1 to the end of the line got that part fixed and changed the error.

On the phone, I'm still seeing the Retry/Failure messages. The last message is that HS3 Did not respond after 10... Error Code -1

On the HS3 side, the log is showing:
                Code:
                Web Server authorized login successful from: 192.168.1.39 User: Mike
                and no commands are running.

Ken
                Is your clock correct in Linux? Can enable and email me the logfile under Logs/Tasker.
                --
                Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Hi, it's definitely a bug on my part. I had to convert tasker format to fit OpenGPS. It's working in my area so if you can email me correct approximate cordinats in both format so I can understand whats going wrong.
                  Its a simple error. I actually live at -32.02, 115.80, but on OpenGPS it thinks I am 32.02, 115.80

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyjee View Post
                    Its a simple error. I actually live at -32.02, 115.80, but on OpenGPS it thinks I am 32.02, 115.80

Cheers.
                    Please try the latest version 3.0.2.4 if it solve the problem.
                    --
                    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

I seem to be having a few issues with my linux system, I have the Tasker program on my phone set up fine, and the latest version of the server running on my HS3PRO Linux server.

TTS works fine, as does push commands (e.g. vibrate) and it appears that the commands going back to the server through the internal network are working but when I leave the network i get the following error:

retry 10/10
                      %http123.ip.ip.iport

then Error code -1 (HS3 did not respond after 10 tries).

Date and time is correct on both my phone and the server as well.
                      HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
                        I seem to be having a few issues with my linux system, I have the Tasker program on my phone set up fine, and the latest version of the server running on my HS3PRO Linux server.

TTS works fine, as does push commands (e.g. vibrate) and it appears that the commands going back to the server through the internal network are working but when I leave the network i get the following error:

retry 10/10
                        %http123.ip.ip.iport

then Error code -1 (HS3 did not respond after 10 tries).

Date and time is correct on both my phone and the server as well.
                        Can you check your ipaddress.dat in tasker folder.
                        It should contain
                        PHP Code:
                        externalip:port/internalip:port/
                        (0=Windows, 1=Linux)
                        Also press the button "Broadcast IP to all devices" in HS3 plugin .
                        --
                        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Error ssl webserver

HI
                          try to enable ssl but get inte the startup
                          ~!~Error~!~SSL Web Server could not start.

can control my phone but not my computer
                          get homeseer not response

Comment

Originally posted by Daarn View Post
                            HI
                            try to enable ssl but get inte the startup
                            ~!~Error~!~SSL Web Server could not start.

can control my phone but not my computer
                            get homeseer not response
                            SSL Web Server is part of HS3 software and not Tasker plugin. Can you try to change the port if it is bussy and then try to start the SSL again.
                            --
                            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Still use https

I get it to work.
                              But when I change Value on my arduino devices it change in homeseer status page and inside device edit.
                              but nothing happend irl.
                              try with x10 it work well
                              Last edited by Daarn; March 25, 2015, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daarn View Post
                                I get it to work.
                                But when I change Value on my arduino devices it change in homeseer status page and inside device edit.
                                but nothing happend irl.
                                try with x10 it work well
                                So you have an Arduino that reads values into hs3 and I guess that you have some scripting or events that should transfer this to your Android with tasker plugin. Need to know more of your setup to help.
                                --
                                Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
                                X