Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade

I was wanting an HS2 to HS3 upgrade not HS2 to HS3pro

If i have to pay the full price for HS3 then i guess i could run both versions (on Different PC's) because it was not an upgrade from my HS2

Comment

Originally posted by tfraley1 View Post
      I was wanting an HS2 to HS3 upgrade not HS2 to HS3pro

If i have to pay the full price for HS3 then i guess i could run both versions (on Different PC's) because it was not an upgrade from my HS2
      I would call HS or email sales@homeseer.com.

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

UPgrade

OK it looks like they fixed it, now when i click on the banner AD now it shows the discount. didn't do that yesterday.

Comment

upgrade

I might still go with HS3pro because of the HS plugins are free and so is the HS3Touch Designer. i am just waiting on a check to come in and if it does before the sale goes off (may 7 ) i will do the pro version but i am deffintly going to do one of them.

Question: how do you all like the HS3 version. is there a lot of changes and how hard was it to convert to? i have been using homeSeer since it was a baby. but i got divorced and moved around a lot since 2010 but now im going to stay where i am at for a long time so i not start using it now,

Way back then home automaition was un heard of. now eveyone wants to get in the game. but with HS i can integrate it all in one place.

Comment

Originally posted by tfraley1 View Post
            I might still go with HS3pro because of the HS plugins are free and so is the HS3Touch Designer. i am just waiting on a check to come in and if it does before the sale goes off (may 7 ) i will do the pro version but i am deffintly going to do one of them.

Question: how do you all like the HS3 version. is there a lot of changes and how hard was it to convert to? i have been using homeSeer since it was a baby. but i got divorced and moved around a lot since 2010 but now im going to stay where i am at for a long time so i not start using it now,

Way back then home automaition was un heard of. now eveyone wants to get in the game. but with HS i can integrate it all in one place.
            The sale will be all month... they just add different things each week. So you have time.

Personally I have only used HS3, coming from Vera. I am on my 3rd year with the product, and overall I am very happy with it and its stable.

Comment

Will spud have a sale again? He got some nice plugins...

Comment

any ideas re when sale on Controllers might be? (based on history)

Comment

Also, when will the next software sale likely be? I saw there was one last April.

Comment

May 1st
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Macromark,

Thanks for that information. Do you anticipate that plugins will also be included in the sale (similar to what was done for Black Friday 2017)?

Thanks,
                      Dave

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                        May 1st
                        Counting the days.... for HS3Pro purchase

Likes has been asked, any idea if and what plugins may also go on sale? Will there be a hardware sale as well?

Comment

The 50% off sale on Homeseer licenses has begun.

https://www.homeseer.com/support/new...rent-promo.htm

Comment

Working...
                          X