• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH Realy

February 9th, 2016, 04:23 PM
    spud

ImperiHome Plug-in - Beta Testing
    ImperiHome is a mobile application (Android and iOS) to control home automation systems and connected objects. It is highly customizable and very user friendly.
    Oh really, it is also a complete replacement for HSTouch not quite the design capabilities, but, a lot more reliable
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

After latest HS3 update, imperihome Android app can't find server through external connection.

I installed the 3.0.0.28, but still have the same problem. Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by djsaad1 View Post
        After latest HS3 update, imperihome Android app can't find server through external connection.

I installed the 3.0.0.28, but still have the same problem. Anyone else?
        No all is working fine for me after the update. Are you using MyHs and does that work on a computer?

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
          No all is working fine for me after the update. Are you using MyHs and does that work on a computer?
          I am using MyHs and it is working from computer, but now I see PHlocation isn't finding server either. Not sure what is going on yet. HStouch and HSbuddy work fine.
          Last edited by djsaad1; April 13, 2018, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by djsaad1 View Post
            I am using MyHs and it is working from computer, but now I see PHlocation isn't finding server either. Not sure what is going on yet. HStouch and HSbuddy work fine.
            I now have this issue. I think it has to do with their login page revamp possibly. I also have problems with other plugins that use myhs servers.

Comment

I have problem also after updating, but i dont know if it is because of new homeseer update, or if it is because og imperihome plugin update, because i did both update in same time.
              HSTouch works fine.
              This problem is on a Raspberry Pi homeseer

Comment

I am getting the same error. Hs3 Steve (Imperihome Standard System):iss: Could not get device infos. All my icons have disappeared.

This happened after HS 3.0.0.425 updated the other day.

I have Imperihome Version 3.0.11 on my tablets.

Thanks,
                Steve

Comment

Originally posted by skozin View Post
                  I am getting the same error. Hs3 Steve (Imperihome Standard System):iss: Could not get device infos. All my icons have disappeared.

This happened after HS 3.0.0.425 updated the other day.

I have Imperihome Version 3.0.11 on my tablets.

Thanks,
                  Steve
                  This has been resolved now and had nothing to do with updates or imperihome or imperihome plugin. It was myhs server issue that happened yesterday and was resolved this morning.

Comment

Thanks. I found out yesterday shortly after posting. Rich put out a post that their server was down. All is good again!

Comment

Hey Spud. Congrats on the new gig.

I'm trying the new beta 3.0.0.37. (upgrading from 3.0.0.33). For some reason, the devices all default to indicating "On" in both the list and dashboard views.

The physical devices are not on. if I turn them off in Imperihome...after a second or two. they indicate "On" again. The actual devices in the real world are unchanged.. If I turn it off. and then back on, the actual device WILL turn on. And if I turn them off in Imperihome.. they will turn off...but then seconds later, it will indicate on again, but the device is staying off.

This is happening on both my Droid and IOS devices.
                      My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Resistor View Post
                        Hey Spud. Congrats on the new gig.

I'm trying the new beta 3.0.0.37. (upgrading from 3.0.0.33). For some reason, the devices all default to indicating "On" in both the list and dashboard views.

The physical devices are not on. if I turn them off in Imperihome...after a second or two. they indicate "On" again. The actual devices in the real world are unchanged.. If I turn it off. and then back on, the actual device WILL turn on. And if I turn them off in Imperihome.. they will turn off...but then seconds later, it will indicate on again, but the device is staying off.

This is happening on both my Droid and IOS devices.
                        Could you provide some trace logs of the problem with version 3.0.0.37?

Also, could you check if you still have this problem if you reinstall 3.0.0.34 from the updater?

Comment

I'll give it a go. I had tried to use 3.0.0.34 before, but was running into issues with it loading. I still have 3.0.0.33 which wasn't exhibiting it.

Comment

Pm'd you a set of logs.

Comment

I've tried both of the most recent betas. Same behavior.

Comment

I know the problem is still in the beta, but I am not able to reproduce it on my system.
                                Could you capture another log with version 3.0.0.39.
                                I added some debug logs in this version which should help me figure out what recent change has introduced this issue.
                                thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X