www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Developer Support > Programming & Plug-in Development

Programming & Plug-in Development All programming and plug-in development forums

Old March 18th, 2018, 05:51 PM
Seer Deluxe

Pluggins allowing to transfer any event into a script

Is that realisable?

I did a c++ ( and java) course at university like 3 years ago as an optionnal course. It was bacchelor level...but surely for beginner.
...I forgot a lot... but that surely helped me in automation logic and to be able to play a little with my RASPI3b( with clear instruction on the web).

I also did another course ( 5 years ago) but do not remember the language. It was about building webpages.

So,... having a plugin or something to be able to transfert any event into a script...would be fantastic. From there... it would be easier for beginers like me.. to play with scripts.

ex: I think it is somewhat impossible to do a else command with the event engine of homeseer. But you can do this with couples of events..

If a plugin could transfert one of these event into a script...it would be easier to get access to the else command in scripts ...with some modifications

Last edited by Summerguy; March 18th, 2018 at 07:30 PM.