Holding Source on Keypad to get to Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holding Source on Keypad to get to Menu

Inorder to get to the menu on the uno-s2 panel, You hold the source button to get to the menu, so you can adjust bass treble, DND, etc...

However the plugin communciates like crazy while holding the source button, upon release the menu shows up for a brief second, and then the plugin changes to the next source.

Anyone else have this issue? My controller has the lastest firmware on it. Thanks

-Tom-
    Last edited by twa8000; January 11, 2011, 01:20 PM.
    -Tom-

I have noticed the same thing using the BLRussound Plugin

I am noticing the same behaviour on my system. It seems like the Russound System is trying to put it into Menu Mode when the Source button is held down, but the BLRussound triggers on the button release, and then steps to the next source. This is a little irritating, as I use this method to adjust zone properties, and have not yet written the routines to manage this for me in HSTouch.

Is there any way to get the plugin to recognize that the Source button is being held, and to ignore the keyboard button press?

George

Comment

Take a look at the thread about rapidly changing sources. I think Blade is looking into this issue.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Any update on this... I've been waiting to buy the plugin pending this issue being fixed...

-Tom-
        -Tom-

Comment

Not yet.
          I have not had time for this. It requires that I do testing at my brother in laws because I do not have a Russound system.
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Any update on this?

-Tom-
            -Tom-

Comment

No not yet. I have had the time I need in order to fix this one.
              It will require a lot of my time since I have to do the testing at my brother in laws
              I promise I will get to this but everyone is going to have to be patient until that happens as I have a lot of stuff going on here right now.
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                No not yet. I have had the time I need in order to fix this one.
                It will require a lot of my time since I have to do the testing at my brother in laws
                I promise I will get to this but everyone is going to have to be patient until that happens as I have a lot of stuff going on here right now.

Thanks blade, no problem

-Tom-
                -Tom-

Comment

I am over at my brother in laws now and I believe I have solved this. It is not doing it anymore here.
                  I will release 1.0.4 later today.
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

I have released 1.0.4
                    Please try it and let me know how it works.
                    Thx
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Working...
                    X