teslaSeer, plugin using tesla motors "API"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teslaSeer, plugin using tesla motors "API"

Moved to a new "official" forum location: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...aseer-salvesen

link to the shop: https://shop.homeseer.com/products/s...plugin-for-hs4
    Attached Files
    Last edited by salvesen; October 12, 2018, 04:32 AM.

Although I don't own that car I must admit your plugin is spot on but if you could improve on tracking it would be even better. ====> Look at the http://jphuddlestone.co.uk/phlocatio...userguide.html for more information

===> It would be even more sweet to send a voice command to open the gate when you get home!
    ===> And or even view security cams on the dash using the HS3 Tasker plugin!

Edit: I was about to ask a silly question, but here is the answer : https://www.reddit.com/r/teslamotors..._continuously/

I believe in logic ===> The what if

Eman.
    Last edited by Eman; March 25, 2018, 06:14 PM.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Thanks!

I was waiting for an plugin.

Will the plugin renew the token automatically after 30 day's?

Comment

Originally posted by michaeldecharon View Post
        Thanks!

I was waiting for an plugin.

Will the plugin renew the token automatically after 30 day's?
        As of today, no. I will put it in, some day :P

Comment

Thanks for sharing! I am getting a bunch of these in the log:

Mar-26 11:33:00 AM tesla debug (404) API server has changed, contact the developer of this plugin

Is there any issue with my email address ending in .info or special characters (#,@,!) in my password?

Thanks, --Doug

Comment

Originally posted by salvesen View Post
            As of today, no. I will put it in, some day :P
            Would be nice!

In the meanwhile i'm very happy with your plugin. I've been using the api from Tesla to close my roof when i'm in the neighborhood and preheat my car when i wake up or when a leave the company

Will the following features also come available in your plugin?

- Close roof
            - Flash
            - Honk

Comment

Originally posted by michaeldecharon View Post
              Would be nice!

In the meanwhile i'm very happy with your plugin. I've been using the api from Tesla to close my roof when i'm in the neighborhood and preheat my car when i wake up or when a leave the company

Will the following features also come available in your plugin?

- Close roof
              - Flash
              - Honk
              Sure, ill include them in next version!

Comment

Originally posted by morrisdl View Post
                Thanks for sharing! I am getting a bunch of these in the log:

Mar-26 11:33:00 AM tesla debug (404) API server has changed, contact the developer of this plugin

Is there any issue with my email address ending in .info or special characters (#,@,!) in my password?

Thanks, --Doug
                Hm, maybe? Could you activate debug and send me the log in a private message?

Comment

Originally posted by salvesen View Post
                  Sure, ill include them in next version!

Thanks!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

This plugin is awesome!!

Good Day!

I love monitoring the status and configuring events to help with the management of the Model S.

One request though, would you be able to put a toggle switch in the config to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit? It's not a huge deal, as converting is straight forward, but would help with displaying the status on other interfaces directly from the device in HS.

Other then that, this plugin is totally awesome! It even helps with keeping the car charging only between times when the energy is at lower rates. Another use suggested was to use a night time event, like "bedtime" to check that the car is plugged in before bed, and if not, send a notification.

Thanks again for all of the work on this!!

Comment

Originally posted by Richcorp12 View Post
                      Good Day!

I love monitoring the status and configuring events to help with the management of the Model S.

One request though, would you be able to put a toggle switch in the config to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit? It's not a huge deal, as converting is straight forward, but would help with displaying the status on other interfaces directly from the device in HS.

Other then that, this plugin is totally awesome! It even helps with keeping the car charging only between times when the energy is at lower rates. Another use suggested was to use a night time event, like "bedtime" to check that the car is plugged in before bed, and if not, send a notification.

Thanks again for all of the work on this!!
                      Hello and thanks for the feedback! I will include this in the next version, I will use the flag that i receive from the car so that it will automatically change.

Actually I made this in regards to electricity pricing. This is going to change in Norway from 01.01.2019

Comment

First of all, fantastic plug-in!

I had a question though. I have my update frequency set to 1 min, but the status doesn't seem to ever update. For example, I plugged in my car for charging and it's charging now, but the device still shows "disconnected". Is there anything I might be doing wrong?

UPDATE: Ughh! Figured it out, I changed the Room / Group names from teslaSeer, seems that won't work. After changing back, all device updates come through as expected.
                        Last edited by gbdesai; May 10, 2018, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gbdesai View Post
                          First of all, fantastic plug-in!

I had a question though. I have my update frequency set to 1 min, but the status doesn't seem to ever update. For example, I plugged in my car for charging and it's charging now, but the device still shows "disconnected". Is there anything I might be doing wrong?

UPDATE: Ughh! Figured it out, I changed the Room / Group names from teslaSeer, seems that won't work. After changing back, all device updates come through as expected.
                          Hello,

Yes this is true, sort of. I allready changed this in the latest version. But I cant seem to figure out how to edit my first message to change the attachment..

Comment

Updated to latest version.

Comment

I just installed teslaseer ahead of taking delivery of my Model 3 tonight ! Excited to drive it and play with the HS3 integration. Cheers
                              cheeryfool

Comment

Working...
                              X