Jon00 Philips Hue Wi-Fi Lamp Controller for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi.

The plugins fails once in a while on my setup. It began a while ago maybe 2 weeks? So I guess it's because of some update.

I run 3.0.0.149 on Windows 8.1 Pro.

I found this in the Windows event log 06-01-2015 09:29:53:

Faulting application name: Jon00PhilipsHueHS3.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5392b1ab
    Faulting module name: clr.dll, version: 4.0.30319.34014, time stamp: 0x52e0b784
    Exception code: 0xc0000409
    Fault offset: 0x0051cf1b
    Faulting process id: 0xce0
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d0282c962ec7a0
    Faulting application path: C:\Jon00PhilipsHueHS3\Jon00PhilipsHueHS3.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\clr.dll
    Report Id: 2fa51369-957e-11e4-82ef-eca86bfd023e
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

I have no idea what to do about it. :-|

Regards
    Morten

Comment

Does this help?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2640103
      Jon

Comment

Hi Jon.

There is nothing in that link I can try without calling Microsoft?

But it's from January 12, 2012 and my crl.dll is version 4.0.30319.34014 not one of the versions in the article.

I think my file must be patched for that?

Regards
        Morten

Comment

Just searched my event log. It looks like it happened for the first time 21-12-2014 17:29:41 if that means anything to anyone.

The latest update before were http://support.microsoft.com/kb/3012199 20/12 2014

Regards
          Morten

Comment

Not sure I can assist. The error is a problem with .NET so perhaps trying to repair it may be the first option.
            Jon

Comment

I will try to repair .Net tomorrow.

I was hoping others had solved it already. :-)

Regards
              Morten

Comment

Plast error?

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                I have not got the details in front of me but look at the Last Parameter in the command string. You can send your alert and if you set the last parameter to 2, it will revert back to the previous command setting.
                Jon,

Great app! Just wondering if there are too many commas being generated in plast for the first lamp under certain conditions.

This is the plast entry after a series of commands. Note there are 5 commas before the color temp. Consequently, Lamp1 does not get reset properly at the end of the alert sequence.

PLast=(1,0,1,254,,,,,3559)(2,0,0)(3,0,0)

Let me know if I can provide any other information that would help you.

Again, thanks!!

jimO.

Comment

Upgrade to HS3 .139

Hey All,

Something happened. I got a notice of an upgrade. I performed the upgrade and now my Jon00 Hue can connect to HS3. I'm starting to get fed up with my problems with Z-Wave and now Your plugin stopped working.

I enjoy your plugin. I hope it gets fixed.

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by bsnedek View Post
                    Hey All,

Something happened. I got a notice of an upgrade. I performed the upgrade and now my Jon00 Hue can connect to HS3. I'm starting to get fed up with my problems with Z-Wave and now Your plugin stopped working.

I enjoy your plugin. I hope it gets fixed.

TIA
                    See post #313 of this thread. When I upgraded to .143 beta, the plugin similarly stopped working, and the fix was to update the dll files in the Jon00 client directory.

Comment

Cool Thanks

Teladog01,

Many thanks, Saved hours of frustration. I wasn't blaming "JON00's" script it was running great till that upgrade.

Now all I need to do is get that Z-Wave stuff figured out.

Thanks Again

Comment

What do I need to do to install this in HS3? I do not see it in the tray or HS3.

Comment

What have you done so far to install it?
                          Jon

Comment

Downloaded the Jon00PhilipsHueHS3 Zip and Expanded it
                            Copied the Homeseer HS3 to the same Dirs in my HS3 Program directory
                            Copied the 2 Jon00PhilipsHueHS3 files to the public desktop dir. Tried executing the Jon00PhilipsHueHS3.exe but it did not seem to do anything.

Comment

Did you copy the 3 Homeseer DLL's to the same directory as the exe as per the docs?
                              Jon

Comment

Oh....read and follow the documentation....... that's what Docs are for.

I ended up moving the Jon00PhilipsHueHS3.exe and settings.txt into the Program Files (x89)\HomeSeer HS3 directory, added the info to the Settings.ini file and ran it as Administrator.

Runs great. I am going to few things for HSTouch, than I will be looking at some of your other plugins. And I will be giving another donation (been a while since that last one). Love your stuff!

I just bought a HomeTroller S6 (on it's way), any issues with putting the plugins on that?

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X