No announcement yet.

HomeSeer3 Plug-in Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another for UltraM1G or HS3 is useless to me!

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for great plug-ins. I did look at you status page and seen it has not been updated for awhile. I am working on a new automation system from ground up. Your UltraM1G is a key player in making it successful. Do you have any timeframe for the HS3 Version?

Regards,

Sean

Comment

Ultra M1G

Hi Ultra,
        Do you have a rough idea when the M1G plugin will be available?
        It's just that we are moving into our new house in 6 weeks and the M1G will be instrumental in our system, controlling automated lighting amount other things. It would be really nice to have this available.
        Thanks, Marty.
        iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

There are still several things I need to figure out how to implement using HS3 before I start porting UltraM1G to HS3. I cannot provide a date at the moment. I am currently working on UltraMon3 and it isn't going smoothly. The way my plug-in communicated to the ASPX web page is no longer supported, so I have to make a lot of changes... This includes UltraM1G.
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hi Ultra,
            Thanks for keeping us updated. It's reassuring to hear that it is still on the list of plugins to be ported. Bugger about the ASPX stuff....not that I really understand how it works. But if you need some beta testers or the like let us know. I'm about 6 or 7 weeks aways from setting up the HS server so can help after that.
            Cheers, Marty

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Well, good news for those waiting for UltraM1G3. I spent about 16 hours so far and I am making great progress. I hope to have a beta available within the next 3-6 weeks.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

HomeSeer3 Plug-in Status

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                Well, good news for those waiting for UltraM1G3. I spent about 16 hours so far and I am making great progress. I hope to have a beta available within the next 3-6 weeks.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Hooray!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post

Regards,
                  Ultrajones
                  Sound great. Thank you!

Comment

Hi

I'm not sure how you are prioritising the upgrade work and I'm sure you personally probably have a need for all of the plug-ins.

However, if you were looking for votes on which plug-in to focus on next my vote would be on UltraGCIR.

Thanks
                    NicolaiL
                    Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
                      Hi

I'm not sure how you are prioritising the upgrade work and I'm sure you personally probably have a need for all of the plug-ins.

However, if you were looking for votes on which plug-in to focus on next my vote would be on UltraGCIR.

Thanks
                      NicolaiL
                      I second the vote for UltraGCIR. I'm also hoping your experience with UltraM1G3 will make the other conversions a little easier.

Barry

Comment

Thanks for the update!

Comment

Ultra,
                          Thanks for the progress report on the UltraM1G pluggin. That gives me the confidence to do a clean install of HS3 for our new house.
                          Thanks, Marty.

Comment

I posted the first UltraM1G3 beta to HS3 Updater!

Plug-in still needs actions, triggers and conditions.

Regards,
                            Ultrajones

Comment

UltraGCIR3 HSPI for HomeSeer3

UltraGCIR3 is also being worked on. There are a few road blocks, but progress is being made.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Ultra!!!! Now I can get things going. I will build a fresh box this weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X