How do I change the main Z-WAVE interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I change the main Z-WAVE interface

I originally set my network up using a Z-Netv2, which I have now moved to my bunkhouse and am using a SmartStick+ hooked directly to the home controller for the house.

So I would like for the SmartStick+ to become the "MAIN Interface for this Home ID", but the check box is greyed out and not available.

What am I missing?

Thanks!
    Attached Files

What happens when the controller/controllers are disabled? (click on the green check icon to disable).

Comment

No change - I tried disabling the ones I don't want to be MAIN but didn't make a difference in my ability to select the one I want. And if I deactivate the one I want, all the configuration options go away.

Comment

UPDATE - figured it out (or at least a workaround). Disabled the interfaces I did not want to be main, and rebooted. HS3 chooses the only available interface as the MAIN one.

Comment

Originally posted by pugsly View Post
          UPDATE - figured it out (or at least a workaround). Disabled the interfaces I did not want to be main, and rebooted. HS3 chooses the only available interface as the MAIN one.
          Same problem here with HS3. This method did not work for me. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks.
          "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
          "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Working...
          X