X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FireBoard Drive

Current Status:

There does not seem to be an API to interact with the FireBoard Drive. I did some bench testing tonight and there's no documentation nor anything I found within the existing API.

I have sent an e-mail to FireBoard and I hope for a reply within the next couple of days. I'm going to use this thread for updates specifically for FireBoard Drive features.

Well that is indeed disappointing. Thanks for the update.
    RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by jeubanks View Post
      Current Status:

There does not seem to be an API to interact with the FireBoard Drive. I did some bench testing tonight and there's no documentation nor anything I found within the existing API.

I have sent an e-mail to FireBoard and I hope for a reply within the next couple of days. I'm going to use this thread for updates specifically for FireBoard Drive features.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
      Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
      Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

They are open to it. This was the "first ask" in regards to it. So this is a "work in progress" which is why I stickied the thread to keep it handy to post updates.

I have heard back from them and we are continuing discussions around extending the API. What I need from all of you are what are you interested in having within HS?

Lets make a list of control features and Drive Status features....
        • Drive Speed
        • Drive Set Temp

What kind of control functions?

Help gather a list of a the "Key Items" and I will take that to FireBoard. I don't want to hit them up with new requests every few days.

Comment

What are the use cases for those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
          Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
          Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
            What are the use cases for those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Those were to be examples....

Comment

Working...
            X