www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer General Discussion Area > Migrating to HomeSeer (From Another System)

Migrating to HomeSeer (From Another System) Are you migrating from another system to HomeSeer? Use this forum to connect with others who've done the same thing!

Old April 7th, 2017, 09:00 AM
Seer

Sunricher RGBW Wall Controller

Hi,

I am currently trying out a move from Vera Plus to Homeseer (4 days into trial period) and have just tried to install my Sunricher RGBW wall controller without much success.
This actually installed and worked right out of the box with Vera (although there were some ghost devices).

Has anyone had these working yet and if so what did you do to get it working. This could be a deal breaker for me as I hope to use a few of these in my new house. It appears to be the only device of its type on the market at the moment.

http://www.sunricher.com/z-wave-seri...-rgbw-eu4.html
http://www.sunricher.com/z-wave-seri...03fa-rgbw.html

ps. How do I attach a screen shot from HS3 to this post.

Last edited by Frogstar Warrior; April 7th, 2017 at 09:29 AM.
Old May 15th, 2017, 03:29 AM
Seer

Hey!

Have you been able to sort this out?

I have a few Fibaro RGBW controllers, and this controller is the first I've seen I like the looks of, and seems to have a lot of functionality. But if it don't work, its no point buying it

So if you have any tips or info I'd love to hear it.

Regards, Tom