Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VWS Unavailable?

Hi Larry

I've been trying to download your plug-in for a few days now.
    I realise that HS is having continued server issues, but when I try your download I get a 404 error.

Is there any other method of trialing your plug-in?

As an option, there is also this plugin for VWS - cannot tell you if it works though.
    Jon

Comment

Thanks... there are so many different versions out there... I had VWSCSV of some variant before, but I'll be damned if I can make sense of the download I found...

Comment

I can post the latest zip here tonight, if that works for you.
        -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
        VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
        Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Hi Larry

Thanks for that. I decided to write my own instead.

Comment

I assume that no matter which script/plugin is used, Virtual Weather Station by Ambient Weather needs to be the Pro version, so it can export the csv file?
            Plugins:
            BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

That would be my assumption.

Comment

Originally posted by completelyhis View Post
                I assume that no matter which script/plugin is used, Virtual Weather Station by Ambient Weather needs to be the Pro version, so it can export the csv file?
                Yes, unfortunately you do need the pro version.
                -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
                HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Originally posted by Skibum View Post
                  That would be my assumption.
                  I got the pro version, read the readme of your package, and it said:

Place homeseer.htx into the template directory of VWS. Set VES to upload this htx in your HTML settings.

does that mean i need to upgrade to the internet version to run the skibum free one?

Larry,

Do you know what version of VWS your plugin requires?
                  Plugins:
                  BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

My VWS plug-in works with all versions of VWS that output CSV files. That being said, to take full advantage of the plug-in capabilities you need to be using VWS 14.xxpxx that added support for additional module sensors in the CSV output file.

I would recommend that anyone interested, can test drive the plug-in for at least 30 days before purchase. This way you can determine if the plug-in contains the features you desire and that the VWS version is compatible with your setup.
                    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
                    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
                    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Working...
                    X