Shutdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shutdown

My HomeTroller has started rebooting today, after an average run of 10-15 days. This rebooting happens about once per hour. The only indication I can find is in the VWS log:

12/9/2007 12:40:10 PM~Exception error in ShutdownIO(): Public member 'UnRegisterHelpLink' on type 'hsapplication' not found.

Help Please!

Tom

The ShutdownIO() routine is called by HS when it is shutting down so that the plugin can do its cleanup. Not sure sure why this is happening, but if you enable debug in the plugin, we can see what the plugin sees when it is asked to shutdown. also what version of the plugin are you using?
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

I'm not sure what is going on. Yesterday I had about 5 random reboots, and of course the last one was right before I posted this thread. It has run over 24 hours now...

I have now turned on verbose logging in VWS plugin. The version is 2.2.0.7

Tom

Comment

Are you aware, that the newest version is up to 2.2.0.11 now. Many new features were added and the error using the UnRegisterHelpLink was fixed. Check the updater and download newer version, if you wish.
        -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
        VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
        Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Working...
        X