HS3 Plugin List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Plugin List

Yes, this is coming in the next week or so.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks for the quick response Rupp.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        Yes, this is coming in the next week or so.
        Thanks for the info, Rupp. I know you're not involved with pricing, but this info would probably be more valuable while the sale is going on. There are a number of users, including me, that need to know the status of HS3 plugins before upgrading.

Thank you,
        Kevin

Comment

Any Update's on Insteon or ISY interfaces?
          Rupp said 2 weeks a long time ago.

All my 40+ Insteon Devices are currently controlled by an ISY99i.
          But since all devices need to be added from scratch, I might do it all using the PLM interface.

Comment

Originally posted by seanpodonohue View Post
            Rupp said 2 weeks a long time ago.
            The 2 weeks ago response was about a web page showing the statuses of HS3 plugins. FYI, Marks HS3 Insteon plugin is in beta testing.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Upgrade HS2 to HS3 insteon

I'm currently using older version of 2414U insteon controller , which is working fine with the default HS2 plugin HYBRID PLC VERSION 1.1.52.1 In PLC/SDM Mode. provided by Homeseer.

Move to HS3 do I have to purchase new insteon controller and plugin from Mark Sander?

Comment

Originally posted by ptran0 View Post
                I'm currently using older version of 2414U insteon controller , which is working fine with the default HS2 plugin HYBRID PLC VERSION 1.1.52.1 In PLC/SDM Mode. provided by Homeseer.

Move to HS3 do I have to purchase new insteon controller and plugin from Mark Sander?
                Yes.

I would recommend the 2413S (serial if you have the com port). otherwise the 2413U is a good alternative.

the new Insteon Hub is also supported with my plugin

the RF Dongle is also supported if you want to go completely RF

these are all supposed in HS2 and will be in HS3
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
                Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
                Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
                Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
                X