FlexTM Link Relay & Sensor Cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FlexTM Link Relay & Sensor Cable

I just order the new Global Cache FlexTM Link Relay & Sensor Cable. I'll be modifying the UltraGCIR3 HSPI to support this new device soon.

More information on the Global Cache FlexTM Link Relay & Sensor Cable is available at http://www.globalcache.com/products/...ex/flc-rsspec/

Regards,
    ultrajones
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ultrajones; January 14, 2016, 08:26 PM.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

I just updated UltraGCIR3 HSPI to support the Global Cache Flex Link Relay & Sensor Cable. The plug-in only supports SPST for each of the 4 physical relays. The plug-in does not support SPDT and DPDT.

Post any questions you may have on the Global Cache Flex Link Relay & Sensor Cable.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Attached Files
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

In order to get real-time notification for the contact/voltage sensors, you must set them to use port 9132 as shown in the screenshot provided.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X