Security Mode and Monitoring Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security Mode and Monitoring Mode

I am sure I am getting something wrong here.

For what I see, the device Security Mode changes to ARMED immediately after this is set in the alarm panel, regardless of the setting "Number of seconds to wait before entering Armed, Perimeter or Sleep mode" in the Options page.

If that is the intended behavior, then another plugin device should exist, explicitly indicating if Monitor Mode is enabled or disabled.

Otherwise I believe BLSecurity should wait the number of seconds specified before showing ARMED in Security Mode.

Originally posted by jetkit View Post
    I am sure I am getting something wrong here.

For what I see, the device Security Mode changes to ARMED immediately after this is set in the alarm panel, regardless of the setting "Number of seconds to wait before entering Armed, Perimeter or Sleep mode" in the Options page.

If that is the intended behavior, then another plugin device should exist, explicitly indicating if Monitor Mode is enabled or disabled.

Otherwise I believe BLSecurity should wait the number of seconds specified before showing ARMED in Security Mode.
    The X10 stuff this is based on goes to a Pending State until the delay elapses. Then it goes to Armed. I had asked for this a while back but don't remember what happened with it.

It does the same thing with alerts - goes to an alert pending state and when the programmed delay elapses it goes to Alert.
    Regards,
    Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Comment

Working...
    X