Status text / graphics screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status text / graphics screen

Im having a bit of an issue showing data from multi state register.

When I pull data from 40011, I receive back a 0 for Stop, a 1 for auto and 2 for Hand

I am able to get my graphics to update and I receive back the 0,1 or 2 but for some reason the 0,1,2 are not mapped to the proper text in the status screen. It just shows o, 1 or 2.

It seems as if status text is not working but status graphics are

Thanks

I have attached two screens showing the issue I noted in the OP. I deleted all of the modbus points and the driver and started from scratch but have the same results. As you can see below it is passing the value instead of the status text
    Attached Files

Comment

I see your issue. Let me look into it and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

I seem to be having a similar issue. I want to be able to add
        ON or off in the "changes and becomes" drop down but it is not listed under Modbus System Shark Node 4. Any suggestions?
        Attached Files

Comment

@rc549mx - "On" and "Off" are very subjective as Modbus is used for many applications and 1 / 0 could mean up/down, in/out, etc.

I've added a status pair for on/off as the default for could/DI devices, so you can use those values in an event (1=on/0=off)
          Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

@jgarbus Remove your device and re-add it and you should now get the device status text descriptions you expect for your generator devices.

Comment

Worked perfect! Thanks
              Attached Files

Comment

What device

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
                @jgarbus Remove your device and re-add it and you should now get the device status text descriptions you expect for your generator devices.

As per you advice - v I deleted the device from Home Seer and the Plug In and re added. Any value other than 0 displays as DIM XX %

Thanks Jay

Comment

Working...
                X