Looks like it crashed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it crashed?

I just noticed that the history stopped. Checked HSPI_SKWARE_DEVICE_HISTORY.exe in task manager - not running. Just in case log file attached.

Code:
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.318
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 8 Minutes 38 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.0.82
    Number of Devices: 167
    Number of Events: 67
    Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.8.0: BLCpuAdvisor
    1.2.0.0: Device History
    3.0.0.35: EasyTrigger
    3.6.5.0: Harmony Hub
    3.0.0.104: HSTouch Server
    3.0.2.2: izHeatmiserNEO
    3.0.0.11: RaspberryIO
    1.0.0.5: Restart
    3.0.0.73: weatherXML
    3.0.1.137: Z-Wave
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-09-07 (5).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	1211401

Hmmm... can you set the file logging level to TRACE, stop the plugin, then start it again? Assuming you get an error again, reset the logging level back to whatever you normally run it at (don't leave it on TRACE!) and send me the log file (vs. the HomeSeer screenshot approach)?

Comment

Actually, I think I can reproduce the problem - on Device_History_Status page when I try to remove (Not Found=521) device - click "Purge Selected History" - that's when it happens. And the device doesn't get removed from the list.

Hope it's enough info. If you need more - let me know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-09-08.png
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	1192241

Code:
      Sep-08 18:00:24	 	Info	Device History: Creating DEVICE_VALUE_SUMMARY table...
      Sep-08 18:00:24	 	Info	Device History: Removing previous DEVICE_VALUE_SUMMARY table...
      Sep-08 18:00:00	 	Info	Running immediate script: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Temp\K1.vb
      Sep-08 17:59:59	 	Error	Posting back to plugin web page Device_History_Status: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
      Sep-08 17:59:59	 	Error	Device History: Device Location/Name lookup failed: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Comment

Sorry it took me so long to get this one resolved, but I think it's related to the same issue mda pointed out in the most recent thread, which got me looking in the right place - I just hadn't been able to recreate your issue until now!

Let me know if 1.2.1 doesn't resolve this.

Comment

Thank you, it worked

Comment

Nop

Actually, still, I removed some devices from HS, then I go to "Device History Status" - devices are listed there, i.e. (Not Found=647). I select all "Not Found" devices and then "Purge Selected History" - nothing happens (the button stays selected)

Code:
            Error	Posting back to plugin web page Device_History_Status: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
            Error	Device History: Device Location/Name lookup failed: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            I want to "Purge Selected History" for "Not Found" devices before "Stop Monitoring Selected Devices"

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
              Actually, still, I removed some devices from HS, then I go to "Device History Status" - devices are listed there, i.e. (Not Found=647). I select all "Not Found" devices and then "Purge Selected History" - nothing happens

I have the same problem, regardless of whether I Stop Monitoring them first or not. Purge does not seem to work.

The triggers are showing up now in event setup, thanks! I still need to test whether they trigger the events.

Comment

To remove data from the database for devices that are not longer monitored, use the "Save Settings & Clean Database" button in the Options (labelled as "Save settings and remove device history data for devices that are no longer being monitored:").

I'll look at improving the way this is handled between the Status page and the Options page in the future.

Comment

Working...
                X