ISY Insteon Gold 1.0.3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISY Insteon Gold 1.0.3.0

Version 3 of the ISY Insteon plug-in is now available from the HomeSeer Updater. This version is a free upgrade to anyone who previously purchased the plug-in.

This is the same code as the beta 1.0.2.31 posted here, there are no additional features or fixes.

My thanks to everyone who reported problems and suggested new features!
    --
    Bob Paauwe
    ISYInsteon Plug-in
    http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

With this, what version of the firmware do you recommend? I presume that you are recommending the firmware update to the latest?
    HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by Krumpy View Post
      With this, what version of the firmware do you recommend? I presume that you are recommending the firmware update to the latest?
      This version should work well with any version of the ISY firmware from 2.7.15 on.

2.8.16 is the latest release firmware from UDI and unless you want to try beta versions, that's what's UDI will recommend.

3.1.2 beta does add variables and this version of the plug-in does recognize and support for them.

This version of the plug-in will be a lot more tolerable of firmware changes so which firmware you load on the ISY should be less of an issue.
      --
      Bob Paauwe
      ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

imeter solo bugs

The issue in which CPW is repeatedly added to the Homeseer device name( reported earlier by tmcgowan) seems to still be "unfixed". My impression is that I get an extra CPW each day.

The device created for the TPW is getting a CPW added at the same rate.

The TPW device doesn't appear in the Config / Device Filter table.

Comment

Originally posted by millrl View Post
          The issue in which CPW is repeatedly added to the Homeseer device name( reported earlier by tmcgowan) seems to still be "unfixed". My impression is that I get an extra CPW each day.
          The only place I found this occurring was if you manually went into the device configuration screen from within HomeSeer. And you are right, it's happening with the iMeter Solo devices, I can reproduce it. But again, it only happens if you manually go into the device configuration screen for the device. Are you seeing it happen in some other case?

The TPW device doesn't appear in the Config / Device Filter table.
          That's correct. The ISY only has one device node for each iMeter Solo. The plug-in splits that single device into 2 HomeSeer devices. The config list is showing ISY devices not HomeSeer devices.
          --
          Bob Paauwe
          ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

Bob, your comments about the CPW resulting when you've gone into the device configuration area are accurate as far as I can tell. Curiously, the TPW device doesn't seem to behave the same way. I deleted the two CPWs and the TPW appended to that device name and couldn't make them reappear ( no sign of them returning thus far). An additional observation - the CPW device always shows the name a second time on the configuration page about three lines down from the box for entering the name. That just seems different.

Functionally, the device seems to be working great - since you helped me with the querying business - Thanks again.

Hopefully these comments are helpful with troubleshooting.

Comment

An additional observation - the CPW device always shows the name a second time on the configuration page about three lines down from the box for entering the name. That just seems different.
              I'm not sure what you mean by this. Can you post a screen shot?

I did find the bug and have it fixed. Thanks for pointing it out. It will be fixed in the next release.
              --
              Bob Paauwe
              ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

[ATTACH]27630[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]27630[/ATTACH]
                  What version of the plug-in are you using? I seem to recall that I had something like that in there when I was experimenting with device specific configuration code. I don't see anything like that in the current version of the plug-in.
                  --
                  Bob Paauwe
                  ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

My Plug-in version is 1.0.2.30. I installed it right around April 10. Maybe I didn't get the latest? I'll have to update it again soon.

For now, I guess it isn't a problem. Thanks for your response

Comment

Working...
                    X