Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can help u now,

post your HSPI.Homekitbridge.exe.config here , i want to check first ,

when u have enabled the developer tool and enabled the plugin a screen will popup from homekit , please post a screenshot of it .

i had that problem to , delete homekit in all your devices because its linked by icloud ! go to settings / homekit and delete your home, so homekit disappears from your iphone/pad

today i stress tested the plugin from fraggle , i used both nfarina and fraggle plugin and paired them both to 1 home and it works normal , even paired them seperatly ,

and tell me also how many events you have in homeseer ...

Originally posted by michaeldecharon View Post
    Oke, i've tried that no screen to add it manual after trying to pair in Eve it jumps back to Select Accessory

I also tried to access http://127.0.0.1:61068/dumpdb at that works from the machine where I'm running HS3 on.

But with my iphone I've to use the ipadress from my machine where HS3 is on in stead of 127.0.0.1

So could that be the problem?
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

I have followed the instructions above and deleted Home from Homekit and reset. Still getting a connection error.

I have attached a file showing the output from the plugin.

Here is my config file after the failed connection
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <configuration>

<appSettings>
      <add key="BridgeName" value="HomeSeer Bridge" />
      <add key="Statenr" value="1" />
      <add key="loglevel" value="6" />
      <add key="AccGUID" value="xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx" />
      <add key="PAIRING_46353334374330432D303345452D343833432D383438362 D453434313742413636333534"
      value="2A8DF340EA8C7D4C94D3A4D09EBCCD619F1C591C91393406252FB 52449526938" />
      <add key="AccessoryLTPK" value="B048A69A72DE5EB7EC265DB0121B6C7A44E991E677BF3FEEFEC21 46FBD59D4BC" />
      <add key="AccessoryLTSK" value="A518F38B101DC45D95C757FB09CCE76823F7509129D624DA9930D 0BCC8A4365AB048A69A72DE5EB7EC265DB0121B6C7A44E991E677BF3FEEF EC2146FBD59D4BC" />
      <add key="Confignr" value="2" />
      </appSettings>
      <startup>
      <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.5" />
      </startup>
      <runtime>
      <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
      <probing privatePath="bin\HomeKitBridge" />
      </assemblyBinding>
      </runtime>
      </configuration>
      Attached Files

Comment

Using the various HomeKit apps the bridge shows up but when I try to add it the apps hang for a while then say there was a network or other communications issue. Did all of the steps listed above (config file, resetting HomeKit config on the iPhone, etc). No errors on the console output, it states pairing enabled and shows the port and I can pull the dumpdb file. No firewall is running. Any ideas?

Comment

I also disabled spuds airplayspeak and itunesdaap plugins (working fine) just in case still no dice

Comment

@ozinnewy, did you configure any devices before pairing? It looks like the bridge dies not find any devices or a device is not configured properly. It could mean you have a group parent configured, but forgot the children.
            Next release will have more meaningfull errors.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

@kideon, what is your hardware configuration? Because the bridge is using native c#, all encryption takes considerably longer than using native C.

The "hanging" is actually waiting for a specific response from the bridge. Depending on the hardware, if it takes too long to calculate a key, timeouts may occur on the iphone.
              The first step seems to be quite a heavy calculation. I am looking for a faster implementation.

Comment

Ahh that makes sense it's a low power netbook (1st gen dual core atom processor). I've got a couple of much more powerful boxes (core 2 quad and i5 quad core) if that calculation could somehow be offloaded

Comment

@kideon, you could start hspi_homekitbridge from another machine, passing the ip of the HS machine as a parameter. Please stop the plugin first. After pairing, switch it back.

Pairings are saved to the configfile, so either start it from a file share, or if you copy all files, copy the config back.

Comment

That worked I'm now up and running! So how do i use this thing lol? I paid fifteen bucks for the home app and can see homeseer event groups and their corresponding events. Should all of the devices be coming through?

Comment

What app do you use? (Just curious)

Open the properties of a device, i would suggest a light. You will see a tab Homekitbridge. There you can configure it.

Comment

Actually check that doesn't actually execute the event when the scene is triggered

Comment

Events have to be linked to scenes in homekit. In your app you should be able to do this.

My apps dont allow me to execute events in HS. I am looking for an app that allows custom accessories with custom actions. That is why I am curious to the app you use.

While developing the bridge I used an app that was posted in github. There it worked as expected.

Most commercial apps however seem to have no interest in supporting custom types. Some apps do list them but do not operate them.

Comment

Hi Fraggel, yes I have a few devices configured using the HomeKit tab on the device properties.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Have to check what causes this. Do you get the same error opening the /dumpdb url as used in former posts?

Comment

Here's the app I'm using

Comment

Working...
                                X