Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a pity to say that without helping! What is the use of a formum if when we ask a simple question we give a longer useless answer than the right answer! I had already read the post but I did not see in my memory a solution to my problem or my question except to hear say why not do it outside the store! I give all the necessary time because I like this product! And I find it lamentable that the big company crushes the small just to make the monopoly! And last little info everyone is not English by default and sometimes it's hard to read everything!
    thank you for your understanding !
    greg

Comment

Fraggel, have a look at this site. Maybe they can give you some advice about your plugin and Apple.

https://softwaredevelopersindia.com/...s-app-homekit/

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
      2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Thx for the link, but that is about developing a HK app, not an accessory.
        I am aware of the steps to take, but it costs some time...

Comment

@Fraggel, how are things looking? Does it look like you'll be able to get the plugin certified?

Comment

Please be patient. This won't happen overnight. I will post any updates on certification here.

Comment

Typical Apple

Comment

Pulling the plugin was an HS decision as I have understood it. Don't know if Apple's been involved at all?

Comment

How does this impact users that already purchased the plug in? Will it continue to work with no issues?

Comment

It will continue to function, but until it has been certified, no more updates unfortunately.

Comment

Any update of the plugin ?? Thanks

Comment

Plugin

Originally posted by Fraggel View Post
                        It will continue to function, but until it has been certified, no more updates unfortunately.
                        Any news ??

Comment

Will you be able to give us an update on where you are with the certification? Will we ever see this plugin again?

Thanks

Comment

I am working on it, but it is a tough job. I don't expect it anytime soon.

Comment

[emoji24]

Comment

😭😭😭

Comment

Working...
                                X