Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Initial install issue ++++

after entering the license code for your plugin I get
    WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from BLiTunes - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

I also cannot login into your board please activate my user account
    mg@cecg.com

If there is any doc for setting up the plugin please let me know.

also trying to figure out which plugin is best for my application
    If you wis to call it is 609-758-1111 ext1

TAHNX
    MITCH

Try browsing away from the HS3 web interface and then back and the plugin list should try to refresh.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

still no go

that did not work and I stopped hs3 and restarted it got this message

6/15/2016 4:16:31 PM ~!~BLiTunes Error~!~Caught this exception setting up iTunes - Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {DC0C2640-1415-4644-875C-6F4D769839BA} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
      6/15/2016 4:16:31 PM ~!~Error~!~Initializing plug-in(1): BLiTunes Instance::There is an issue with iTunes so the plug-in cannot run!!Startup Complete, 3 errors detected, check the log for more information.

Comment

What version of the plugin?
        What version of iTunes installed?
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

got it

ITunes was not on this computer it was on another computer on the network. I expected it to see it there. I just installed iTunes on the same computer and it is now initialized.

The end goal is to have it play music on other computers that are connected to stereo equipment and controlled by hstouch on ipads etc. HS3 is on a VM in a server rack.

Am I asking to much or is this possible ?

BTW it does not have to be iTunes I have all the music files on network accessible hard drives

THANX
          MITCH

Comment

It only works with iTunes installed on the machine where the plugin is running
            Cheers,
            Bob
            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
            X