Error adding to Y1 or Y2 since upgrading to version 1.1.0.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error adding to Y1 or Y2 since upgrading to version 1.1.0.0

A few days ago I upgraded to version 1.1.0.0. Now when I add to Y1 or Y2 I get the following error and it won't graph the extra data:

Oct-15 09:11:19 Error Posting back to plugin web page Device_History_Chart: The given key was not present in the dictionary.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
    Any ideas?
    iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

I am receiving a similar error when trying to add to Y1 or Y2:

Error: Posting back to plugin web page Device_History_Chart: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.-> at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke (System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy rp, IMessage msg, System.Exception& exc, System.Object[]& out_args) [0x00000] in :0
    Versions:
    HomeSeer: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.293 (Linux x86-64)
    Device History: 1.1.0.0

-Alex

Comment

I just uploaded 1.1.1, which should fix this issue. There is an issue I found while testing that I haven't tackled yet where if you:
      1. Choose a primary device
      2. Hit "Graph"
      3. Forget how the plugin works and choose a different primary device, but then remember and don't hit "Graph"
      4. Choose a secondary device
      5. Hit "Add to Y2"

It will fail... I'll get around to that one later, since it's not a scenario that should be occurring normally.

Comment

Working...
      X