This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobcat calibration

I just got a Bobcat temperature and a Bobcat humidity sensor. I got them working without too much difficulty. Problem is, they don't seem to be very accurate. According to a digital thermometer (that I know is accurate) the temp is 78.6 deg F but the Bobcat reports 87. The correct humidity is 51% but the Bobcat reports 29%. I see that there are parameters to adjust the temp/humid offset, but should it be off that much?

If I need to use the offset parameters, which one would I use? I would guess that the positive offset would INCREASE the reported value by the amount of the offset. Is that correct?

Also, will they be accurate across their whole range if I only calibrate them at one point, or do I need to calibrate the at a point close to the low end and at a point close to the high end?

[This message was edited by DC on Saturday, 08 June 2002 at 12:05 PM.]

DC,

The archives for the Applied Digital products is here http://www.lapseofthought.com/CPU-XA/

The only easy way to search it is using the web browser's edit|find function. I know the subject has been discussed many times.

HTH,

Jon

Comment

Working...
    X