ISY Insteon 1.0.4.26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barry Gordon View Post
    Running the ISY plugin 1.4.0.24 and the ISY firmware 5.0.2 Does not crash but there are significant delays in the ISY what used to take <1 second no takes about 10. In particular turning on and off simple Insteon light switches from the ISY console or through the Rest interface. There are also significant delays when the ISY admin console starts and it is impossible to re-stall any firmware version as long as the ISY plugin is running. If I shutdown the HS ISY plugin, then the ISY runs as it does with software 4.3.26

Have you capped the ISY plugin for HS2 or will you be looking at the ISY version 5.0.2 which is a significant change with many new capabilities for the control of external systems.

Thanks,

Barry Gordon
    Hi Barry,

I haven't used HS2 in quite a while, but fired it up to check this out. I'm running the 5.01 firmware version on my ISY and I don't see any issues in HS2.

There isn't any changes in the interfaces used by the plug-in in the 5.x firmware series so far so I wasn't expecting anything to break or behave differently. I didn't have to make any changes to the HS3 plug-in when I upgraded the firmware.

Does a debug log show anything abnormal happening?
    --
    Bob Paauwe
    ISYInsteon Plug-in
    http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Working...
    X