Script for arm/disarm system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script for arm/disarm system

Im new to homeseer but I have been trying to get a script to work that will take input from hstouch field (code +1) for disarm or (code + 2) for away etc and send it to the plugin but the example in the help file doesn't work as it says that it can not find hspi_vistaalarm.

Has anyone been able to get a script to work for this?

scripting for hs3 is different.

you will need to use the hs.pluginfunctionI() routine to make calls to any hs3 plugin. there should be plenty of examples of how to use this
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by crosenblum View Post
      Im new to homeseer but I have been trying to get a script to work that will take input from hstouch field (code +1) for disarm or (code + 2) for away etc and send it to the plugin but the example in the help file doesn't work as it says that it can not find hspi_vistaalarm.

Has anyone been able to get a script to work for this?
      I ended up doing this in a different way.

I recreated the keypad on HSTouch and created individual events for sending the numbers to the panel, then mapped the HSTouch numbers to the events. So when "1" is pressed on HSTouch it runs the event that sends "1" to the panel.

Comment

Working...
      X