Shuffle does not seem to work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shuffle does not seem to work...

Just noticed that when I click shuffle ON/OFF the status does not change.
    Everything else seems to work.

Tony
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
    Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

From where do you click shuffle On/Off?
    I just tested shuffle from the device management page, the web player, and HSTouch on windows, and they all worked as expected.

Comment

Well that's weird... It's working now. Maybe my system just needed a reboot or something. I noticed that the HSTouch media api while functional, do not handle any rapid fire button presses well. Things just lock up. Works fine for normal operation.

Thank you!
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
      Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
      Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
      Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

I can't figure out a way, in HSTouch, to toggle the shuffle device with only one button. I don't see a toggle option.

Any ideas?
        Last edited by logbuilder; February 20, 2017, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by logbuilder View Post
          I can't figure out a way, in HSTouch, to toggle the shuffle device with only one button. I don't see a toggle option.

Any ideas?
          From the "Status Graphics" tab for the shuffle device, add Control Use = On and Control Use = Off for the 2 controls, I think that will enable HSTouch to toggle between the 2.

Alternatively, with the EasyTrigger plugin you could configure a Toggle action that you would call from HSTouch: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...34#post1241734

Comment

Changing the Control Use to ON and OFF did the trick. Now I see the toggle option in HSTouch and it works properly.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X