www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer General Discussion Area > Migrating to HomeSeer (From Another System)

Migrating to HomeSeer (From Another System) Are you migrating from another system to HomeSeer? Use this forum to connect with others who've done the same thing!

Old April 1st, 2017, 01:04 AM
Seer

^^^
I am positive that if a PLEG version was available on HS, there would be very few advanced Vera users. Vera without PLEG is, like it was mentioned before; brainless.
4 months on and Vera CS is still tinkering with devices in my sandpit taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back in the process. Their latest effort has me back to late December with devices no longer being detected and Device status no longer being indicated in the UI. Luckily-I don't rely on VeraUI7 for HA.