Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nodon does not react on first press

Hi,

since a couple of months my two Nodon wallswitches don't trigger a cental scene/event on the first press. I can't remember when this happened first since I had z-wave delay problems before, this was resolved after removing ghost nodes (at least that seemed to have done the trick, not 100% sure).
    Turned on debug logging, I don't see any message in the log on first press; it seems time related, if I press it again about 5 min later it still works, but after a longer period (impossible to determine how long, very time consuming) I have to press it twice (not to shortly after another of course).
    The second press can be traced in the log. Strange thing is that for one of the controllers I have to press it 3, 4 times with a couple of seconds in between before it reacts. I'm convinced this one needed a second press at first a couple of weeks ago.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.

These are the wall switches: http://nodon.fr/support/NodOn_WallSw...erGuide_EN.pdf

Bump, anyone?

Comment

Hoi,

Check eens bij node info of de NodOn nog een "Last working route" heeft.
      Doet hij het goed dicht bij de controller?

Groet Paul.

Comment

Thanks Paul,
        it shows a last working route.

But...
        Nodon answered my support call, their advise was to try a different brand of battery, like Varta, Duracell etc. SOLVED! (using Duracell)

I was using Ansmann batteries, I changed them about 4 months ago (I already had problems at the time, probably due to empty batteries), the battery check on the Nodon checked out ok, but there probably is a small difference in voltage.
        Both wall transmitters function as before again.

Comment

Working...
        X