Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best approach for moving from an ISY 99i to an ISY 994i?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the best approach for moving from an ISY 99i to an ISY 994i?

Since the 99i is no longer supported, I'm thinking about upgrading to the 994i. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to go about it without having to reentry approximately 100 switches and modules?

Thanks,

Todd
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

http://forum.universal-devices.com/v...p?f=26&t=10813

Comment

It's very easy, works flawlessly, and I highly recommend it. I was worried about the upgrade process, and everything worked perfectly. Follow the instructions and you'll be happy. It will be as if you're still using your 99i when you're done - everything will transfer completely and automatically. I would make sure Homeseer isn't running during the upgrade process.

Tim

Comment

Working...
      X