Thermostat Control?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermostat Control?

I have an RCS ZCV4 with 2 active zones on my M1G - latest version of the plugin, latest HS3 - seems to work fine stand alone. But now I'd like to control the thermostats via a HSTouch thermostat graphic, but I'm stumped.

The only control option I see for the setpoint devices is to set to a specific temperature. I don't see a way to increment/decrement setpoints by one degree, as you would on a thermostat. Is there a way to increment/decrement? Workaround? Script command? Can this feature be added?

Similarly, is there a way to toggle Mode (toggle between Heat/Cool/Off/Auto), toggle Fan (Auto/On/Off), and toggle Hold (Auto/Hold)?

I'd like my graphics to duplicate the way the real wall control works. Thanks for any help.

Mark
    Mark

I think I can add increment and decrement to the heat and cool set points and cyclic to mode, hold and fan. This has my interest as I now want to control my thermostat via the Amazon Echo.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks, Ultra. My wife looks forward to the thermostat on HSTouch. And Echo is on my list too, but I'm not telling her about that one.
      Mark

Comment

Working...
      X