www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer General Discussion Area > Migrating to HomeSeer (From Another System)

Migrating to HomeSeer (From Another System) Are you migrating from another system to HomeSeer? Use this forum to connect with others who've done the same thing!

Old December 27th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Viewer

Looking at Homeseer to replace or potentially augment an ISY Insteon System

Hi All,

I currently have an ISy 994 Pro with an bunch of Insteon Devices and some Zwave devices as well. The ISY falls significantly short when it comes to Smartphone apps and Cloud intergration, so in my reasearch I can accross Homeseer and looks like it potentially has very good capabilities in those two aspects. The downside that I see is that I will have a layered setup with the ISY underneath.

I wanted to know if this seems like a viable solution for me. I was leaning toward teh integrated controllers vs the HS3 software. Any thoughts ?