www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer General Discussion Area > Migrating to HomeSeer (From Another System)

Migrating to HomeSeer (From Another System) Are you migrating from another system to HomeSeer? Use this forum to connect with others who've done the same thing!

Old January 16th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Seer

HomeSeer for Polling Omni Pro II

I would like to know what HomeSeer hardware/software would be required to poll and store Thermocouple Temp/Humidity and Thermostat Temp from an Leviton/HAI Omni. I have never used HomeSeer but I was told I could do this several years ago when I inquired at Cocoontech.

Additionally, if there are several options, which options would also work with Amazon Echo/Alexa?
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:35 PM
OverSeer

Welcome to the Homeseer forum JackN.

Homeseer Zee, Homeseer Pro, Homeseer Standard, Hometrollers all support the Leviton Omni Homeseer 3 plugin and yes you can poll Temperature/Humidity, Temperature and Omnistat Temperatures from the Leviton Omni Pro panels.

I did that with Homeseer 2 and doing it today with Homeseer 3 and the Omni Plugin.

For more information relating to the plugin see over here:

HAI Panel for HS3 Plug-in (rmasonjr)

Homeseer includes the Amazon Alexa plugin and you can utilize both just fine.

I am Pete_C on the Cocoontech forum.

Automator

HS3 Pro & Lite
Edition Beta 3.0.0.383 | Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit | Oracle Windows Virtual Box